how we can find good broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by simran khalon, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hello, looking and choosing for a brokerage that would be really helpful is quite difficult especially that there is brokerage that has been available in the market even though they are not regulated by Cysec. However, if you put so much effort looking for it, you would be able to find the best one for you.

2. Alexfx79

Alexfx79 Active Trader

can't get what's this text about
    why CySec? why not FCA then?

3. buzzfxbroker

buzzfxbroker Trader

If you have a broker that runs a B book or trades against you then they want you to lose. You want a broker whose success relies on your success and one that offer tight spreads, obviously.

4. buzzfxbroker

buzzfxbroker Trader

We have the same issue. We're a new broker who also offer low commission, no b book or trading desks, fast deposits/withdrawals very competitive spreads. Of course we can't offer the same guarantee as brokers that have been running for 5 years+ but we hope to emerge on the review and rating sites very soon to fix this trust issue!

5. garena

garena Active Trader

One more good way to know if your broker is reliable or not (at the time you checking), it's checking myfxbooks, if that broker have a place on it, you can try.

6. Mohdfx

Mohdfx Active Trader

Oh, I ve read that myfxbook can be easily manipulated... I don't know, maybe they are only 50% trustworthy

7. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Imo any review website can be manipulated. How are you going to identify which of traders is genuine and which are paid poster in the review.
    We need to create unbiased resource which will demand proofs from traders before posting a review.

8. Mohdfx

Mohdfx Active Trader

In fact, you never know if it's truth. Anyway, I search for more info in the internet , compare
    sometimes I understand that those reviews are fake. or see that they seem real.
    and some more intuition of course :)

9. Zak Hasmunir

Zak Hasmunir Trader

I think the best way to find god broker is to choose normal ones and then compare them investing small deposits. Somebody always trade with some brokers...

10. LittleJosh

LittleJosh Newbie

If your a newbie then any broker should do. The risk you use and the strategy are the main reason that people loose

11. Alexfx79

Alexfx79 Active Trader

Practically all of them do it nowadays :)

12. fuelaranfast

fuelaranfast Newbie

1. regulation by strict regulators (not "CySEC")
    2. insurance of your account (check whether it is insured, and for what cases)
    3. Origin of the United States, Great Britain, Switzerland, etc. (offshore = skam)

13. ForexTradesman

ForexTradesman Newbie

Here's a basic guide:
    - solid reputation
    - ability to offer a tight spread
    - funding options because sometimes it is tedious to just do bank transfers
    - withdrawal process and options of receiving funds
    - online support

14. Nicolas Sanz

Nicolas Sanz Newbie

I went to the 1st broker who i liked the site and then looked already at his work.

15. yuqieric

yuqieric Trader

I think you'd better use a few more platforms to find the best suitable one for you. I use agea when I start forex trading due to it's free to open account, and can get 10000$ virtual funds and 5$ real money when you open your account. we can open position with 1$ , this is the very suit for the newbie. hope this is useful for you, good luck!

16. Josh David

Josh David Newbie

But I think, being fair, some brokers, though good, are underrated! safe to say, their ratings speak not so well of them. just a personal opinion.

17. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Those ratings are heavily manipulated. Choose wise and make personal test drives if you want to make best choice