How to divercify PAMM account portfolio?

Jenny

Trader
Apr 30, 2012
How to divercify investments the best way? Should it be different brokerages, or just different trader within one brokerage company?..I wonder:confused: or same broker at different brokerages))))

I see that InstaForex do not allow USA clients to enter, but their bunners are almost everywhere...

I found the investor web site - he divercified his investments between InstaForex and Forex-Trend.

Please leave your feedbacks, I am eager to start investing, but cannot realise from where to start. Is easy to divercify when you invest in 30 accounts, but the most successful traders seem to have huge sums for investment. Please help!

Jenny

Trader
Apr 30, 2012
Better seek out one reliable broker and diversify between several traders within one broker.
Investors have to analyise traders strategies and choose traders each time they want to diversify their investments, it seems that there is no stability in this and it takes too much time and after you analyse traders performance the PAMM account is already 100% invested and those traders left are not that attractive. Traders that trade with several brokers seem to diversify their risks with lack of investors it seems... I found that PAMM indices is something completely new to the market and seems to be a very wise tool...with minimum of 1000$ you invest in 4 or 3 different traders...is kind of same risky, but still less risky then investing in one single trader. I haven't found any discussion on this somehow, does anybody already invest in this?