How to choose the right broker?

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
The best broker should have the following features; so far many brokers have these features, personally, I use FreshForex
1. Maximum leverage of 1000:1
2. Minimum lot size of 0.1
3. No stop loss hunting
4. No markup on spread
5. Low commission
6. No slippage
7. No re-quoting
8. Low swap

In my opinion you should add regulation as others suggested and a true negative balance protection.

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
I think regulation and feedback matters the most. When you're search for a broker pay attention to the license (should be FCA or CySec or ASIc) and read reviews at earnforex directory or FPA. I made my current choice (hotforex) following this simple guide from FF two years ago
review from review sites sometimes are not honest. we do not know who are behind the review
the best review is come from users who post problems about a broker in a social media or forums. and their case are trackable,
For example . for me it is better to read someone personal review about my broker , forexmart in social media, than read it in review sites

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
In my opinion you should add regulation as others suggested and a true negative balance protection.
Regulation is a good idea but NBP... I doubt that will help you to make more money in trading, the currency market is liquid enough so SO triggered before you go into minus. So yes brokers can offer NBP but it'll be more a marketing ploy rather than useful feature.

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
Regulation is a good idea but NBP... I doubt that will help you to make more money in trading, the currency market is liquid enough so SO triggered before you go into minus. So yes brokers can offer NBP but it'll be more a marketing ploy rather than useful feature.

Hello, when trading with leverage as high as 1000:1 I think having a negative balance protection would be a necessary feature.

Jan 30, 2017
What makes a broker worthy? There are several things that make a broker constitute to be right in terms of allowing clients to follow all the possible benefits given.

The regular brokers are largely considered more reputed than broker resellers. However, that is not the case as all the resellers are inherently bad and just you need to check them before you sign up with them. The regular brokers are generally the member for recognized organizations like FCA or SEC.

1. Know their minimum deposited amount

2. Know the margin required for any particular trade

3. Know the minimum withdrawal amount and the minimum time they take to process it

4. Know the commissions that they charge

Generally, if the broker is right and match your trading skill set. You would know.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I think regulation and feedback matters the most. When you're search for a broker pay attention to the license (should be FCA or CySec or ASIc) and read reviews at earnforex directory or FPA. I made my current choice (hotforex) following this simple guide from FF two years ago
Agree! Regulation and client feedback come before anything else. I can see why you chose Hotforex...their client feedback is excellent!

Karlovich

Trader
Apr 14, 2017
How to recognize the true feedbacks from tru clients?

Agree! Regulation and client feedback come before anything else. I can see why you chose Hotforex...their client feedback is excellent!

How to recognize the true feedbacks from tru clients?

Last edited by a moderator: