How to choose the right broker?

Gatoleads

Jul 23, 2015
First, let me say - I'm not a broker nor do I work for one.
My daily job is to send leads to brokers. After many years, I think I know almost any serious brokers.

Feel free to contact me at any time. I hate seeing people get scammed just because they don't know...

Ask away and I will answer...:)

Yaron

july

Trader
Jul 22, 2015
Germany
Yes,i was looking for the same and searching many companies as well as browse many websites who can actually guide me and at last found Alpari the most relevant as trading perspective.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Yes,i was looking for the same and searching many companies as well as browse many websites who can actually guide me and at last found Alpari the most relevant as trading perspective.

You are really brave to use Alpari after February events.

Fahim

Jul 22, 2015
Cairo
The most necessary part of Forex trading is to practice on Demo account. Actually Experts says, Demo is the only platform to test your strategies, check your skills and test any kind of indicators without even losing own money. Using demo with different brokers and reading some reliable forex forums will help you better understand the market and build your own opinion regarding each broker and this business on the whole.

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
I believe right is what suits you while one can always go with what others recommend but they are doing it because it suits them, so there is no guarantee that it is going to be suitable for us as well and we must be very careful in that. I recommend OctaFX broker for one very simple and straight forward reason, it is suitable for all with having every type of benefits whether the low spread for scalpers or if it goes up to swap free account for long term traders, it’s all here.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I didn't use to pay attention to one thing about brokers that now seems really important to me. I mean variety of deposit and withdrawal methods. I have realized that even if a broker has good trading conditions, but not enough withdrawal and deposit methods. This makes problems on the first stage or on the last and the most pleasand stage of trading: getting your profit. That's why I use FreshForex: besides convenient conditions it has a wide range of payment methods. For instance, it has announced China Union Pay as a new method recently.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
The most necessary part of Forex trading is to practice on Demo account. Actually Experts says, Demo is the only platform to test your strategies, check your skills and test any kind of indicators without even losing own money. Using demo with different brokers and reading some reliable forex forums will help you better understand the market and build your own opinion regarding each broker and this business on the whole.
Agree. I'm still new, however, what I read was that with a real account one is highly likely to make a bunch of stupid mistakes because of what they call trading psychology. As I understand it, you are under a tremendous pressure having in mind you are using real money and all results are for real. I would appreciate if you can share how one can cope with this and protect themselves from making stupid mistakes when putting real $$$.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
demo trading?
really?
but how if after demo trading for years , and put real money in live account and we feel we are ready. but we are feel that presure and make a lot of loss?
that is why brokers offer low deposit and event cent accounts, so you can trade without risking too much money.
for example me, every month i only put $25 for trade in my broker tickmill. if i lost that amount, i will not trade or deposit anymore for that month. at least this is my risk management. lol

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
I started trading forex 6 months ago. I don't really know other brokers, but I like what CMtrading provides me. They already have Spanish language and support that helped me and my friend who trade together with me.

jakesgarland

Aug 21, 2015
In my experience, the hardest part about entering the Forex Market was finding a Forex Broker. Comparing the brokers against a checklist will allow you to make the best choice for your type of trading. All forex brokers does not offer the same type of platforms, spreads or leverage. You need to decide which options are the most important to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: Kevin-Ford

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
demo trading?
really?
but how if after demo trading for years , and put real money in live account and we feel we are ready. but we are feel that presure and make a lot of loss?
that is why brokers offer low deposit and event cent accounts, so you can trade without risking too much money.
for example me, every month i only put $25 for trade in my broker tickmill. if i lost that amount, i will not trade or deposit anymore for that month. at least this is my risk management. lol

nothing wrong with that because i am sure that is part of your risk management.
and we must say thank you , because nowadays, we can trade in ECN enviroment ,taste the raw spreads and low commisions , some of them, for example tickmill, only charged $4 commisions for 1 lot you traded.
and we can start trade with small amount of deposit.
something impposible in the old days when not all of people can afford to deposit $200 or more.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
The best broker should have the following features; so far many brokers have these features, personally, I use FreshForex
1. Maximum leverage of 1000:1
2. Minimum lot size of 0.1
3. No stop loss hunting
4. No markup on spread
5. Low commission
6. No slippage
7. No re-quoting
8. Low swap

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Choose broker also required research, and for trader that alredy start with huge capital I think they won't to join in scamm bad broker because already related with big money, usually regulation broker also become one reason to choose broker

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
how to choose the right broker, look at the regulation,. at least your broker must have better regulations like NZ regulation or CySEC regulation like forexmart.
Cyprus nowadays a well known country for investment industry like forexbroker, because Cyprus regulations are better time by time to protect their investor

• 👍
Reactions: MarkTrader

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
The best broker should have the following features; so far many brokers have these features, personally, I use FreshForex
1. Maximum leverage of 1000:1
2. Minimum lot size of 0.1
3. No stop loss hunting
4. No markup on spread
5. Low commission
6. No slippage
7. No re-quoting
8. Low swap
FreshForex has 0.01 minimum lot size. I'm absolutely sure about it, because I first traded with low volume just to make sure that everything was OK.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes choose broker as trader also will look regulation broker, which if they trade on regulated broker hence will more safe than without reguation, and also because forex trading itself is risky business, beside they chosing good broker also must having good skill trading to making profit so they can withdraw money

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I think regulation and feedback matters the most. When you're search for a broker pay attention to the license (should be FCA or CySec or ASIc) and read reviews at earnforex directory or FPA. I made my current choice (hotforex) following this simple guide from FF two years ago

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Reading feedback form fellow trader also good as one reference to choosing broker, and with gather together in forum also sometime we reading feebdback among trader about broker, reeulated broker is more preferable and also good feedback from client also will making more confident to choose broker