how to be a good trader?

tomass

Banned
Nov 18, 2021
The only mantra I believe in is that your focus should not just be on making profits but also on saving what you are putting at risk. A trader needs to learn to become a survivor even before you think of becoming profitable.

Bella.a

Active Trader
Oct 10, 2021
I think one of the most valuable thing to be a good trader is to learn how to repeat your successful trade again and again .

-Bella

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
It depends on a trader. Some may need 2 years; some may need 5 years. Most important thing is it takes way more time that most of the traders think. Be patient and keep learning. Once you find yourself confident with your strategy and you can apply it in live market with perfection, you will surely be able to make consistent profit and a successful trader.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup i have to agree it will always depend on the person and how much time he/she is willing to spend learning the markets, I have been trading live for close to a decade with hotforex but im no where near being an expert, especially nopw a days branching out into NFTs and crypto. too much to learn in such a short time.

fxbee

Trader
Jun 5, 2021
Good traders are those who know how to time the market. Entries and exits for a places are the key here!

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
It depends on a trader. Some may need 2 years; some may need 5 years. Most important thing is it takes way more time that most of the traders think. Be patient and keep learning. Once you find yourself confident with your strategy and you can apply it in live market with perfection, you will surely be able to make consistent profit and a successful trader.
It took me 6 months to find a strategy that has trading edge. Though I burned my fingers trying some publicly available systems with real money. Unfortunately they lost the battle to the market quite quickly and it was a lesson that encouraged me to conduct my own research.

Flophouse

Mar 22, 2022
A good trader is the one who focuses first on saving his capital, once this is done, he will shift his focus on making profits out of it.

Rendezvous

Banned
Apr 5, 2022
You will have to invest your time, money, and effort to become a professional trader. As you spend time in the market and become experienced, you become knowledgeable and capable of making wise forex trading decisions. And just don’t try to rush or complicate things. The simpler it is, the better results you get.

BritneyHolden

Mar 28, 2022
To be a good trader experience is the most important component, without which one can not trade professionally. Experience comes at a price- price of failure, hard work, consistency and patience.

Alpha24

Trader
Jun 25, 2022
first of all you must know market behavior. what you learned from market? how you are going to earn from market with the help of your knowledge with good strategy ? then how are you going to implement your strategy?
If you got correct answers(solutions) you will become good trader.