Never test the depth of the river with both feet.

chaissy

Trader
Jun 12, 2017
Whether you’re an expert trader or just a beginner, a good tip can have measurable impact on your bottom line.
A few of the world’s most successful traders.
"You have to know that taking a loss is part of the game and you need to embrace it. If you can't take a loss and accept you were wrong, you will never be a successful trader."fb.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: JimTatum

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
This is absolutely right! There is nothing like 100% in Forex business! This is why, in my trading I use stop loss and take profit regularly! I believe, Forex is all about the profanities!

Jan 26, 2018
100% agree with you. Losing is part of the game, we cannot avoid losing sometimes, but we can minimize that thru experience and by gaining enough knowledge in the help of [URL deleted] educational materials

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Like in a race, there is nothing more critical than a good start in trading too! So be very very careful and try to be as sure as possible in your first trade. If you need to delay, do so but try to do your first trade, may be, when there is definitive news supporting or pulling down a currency. Try as far as possible not to begin trading based on technical analysis because those are more risky.

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
It is absolutely correct, to be a successful trader you must be willing to take the risk that all operations entail, For the same reason those who do not accept the losses and are not willing to learn from them to improve their personal trading strategy, only end up stagnating and do not succeed even if their quest for success remains intact.