how to be a good trader?

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
Learn, Strategize and Execute! There’s a lot that needs to be done to become a good trader. Go back into your ‘school mode’ and learn the maximum about trading. Seek guidance and then start to trade. Don’t get over-excited, increase your pace gradually.

• 👍
Reactions: SOLIDECN

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
There is no specific time to make big profits, it will all depend on the determination and studies you have not only of trade but also of the market in general, When you join these studies and learn to analyze the market effectively the profits will be obtained almost safely but the effort you put in will be the basis of everything you want to achieve and how far you want to go.

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
There is no shortcut to success in trading . Patience and hard work are just ways which will make you a better trader . However there are a few things that you can do to become a good trader .

Learn through courses on websites . You can read some good books or articles on trading .
Always keep yourself updated on forex news , markets trends and price movements.
Calculate your risk reward proportion . Take reasonable risks .
Avoid over trading . After making consecutive profits ,close the trading platform.
Build a plan for yourself . Develop mental toughness and remain disciplined.
Manage your emotions . Decisions affected by emotions will not let you close profitable positions.
Choose your stocks wisely . Analyse them carefully and choose liquid stocks.

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
To be a good trader check this points:
  1. Start with Demo Account
  2. Set Goals
  3. Follow a Forex Trading Strategy
  4. Manage Risk
  5. Do Your Research
  6. Be a Patient Trader
  7. Don't Overtrade
  8. Find a Trading Style That Fits Your Personality
This pretty much sums it up the rest is down to experience

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
There is no exact timing in this market, unfortunately it’s not a university where you can get your license after two year or four years. Some people spend their whole life in here and still are losers. Some people are profitable since the first month. If you have a good mentor that could help you a lot. You don’t wanna make the mistakes that other people already did. You can invent “the wheel” or you can learn it from someone who knows how to build one. The second choice is a very better one.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
I am starting to think over time that it's the really pure luck anyway no matter how hard do you try with that matter. Do you want to be there totally and completely ? Then practice each day simply. See my point ? Goog luck then.

james_5

Oct 19, 2019
Hard work! A lot of practice along with the ability to maintain disciplined and avoid emotions is going to help you become a good trader.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hard work! A lot of practice along with the ability to maintain disciplined and avoid emotions is going to help you become a good trader.

Having a long term learning plan is very much essential here; no one can make instant success! Since, it’s a decentralized market!

• 👍
Reactions: james_5

Starstaff

Trader
Nov 9, 2019
In order to succeed in trading, you need to think through each of your actions. I'm not a believer in the fact that business can just be lucky or a miracle can happen. Trading is a constant work on yourself and your knowledge, it is a concrete plan of action and statistics, which allows you to eventually assess your productivity and change your approach if it does not bring you the profit you need. In this business, it is not theorists who win, but practitioners who know exactly what they want and are actively moving towards their goals. Although I think everyone will have a different opinion on this issue, I guess we won't be able to create any universal recommendations, because this list can go on forever.

Stonegrove

Dec 10, 2019
It seems to me that the most important criteria for the success of traders, and not for me, are to have a knowledge base in this field of activity, they can control themselves and clearly understand what you want and how to achieve it.