how to be a good trader?

Mofyn

Trader
Nov 4, 2019
It seems to me that in order to be a good trader, you need to invest a lot of effort in training and practicing your knowledge. In fact, the market is a very dynamic structure and it always requires you to do more than you expected, it may sound ridiculous, but it is my personal feeling. And in order to stay on par with him, you need to make an effort and develop. For me trading was a real test of strength, because only in this business I had serious losses. But now I can feel more confident and faster to cope with the difficulties only because in my time I quickly learned the above rule and began to apply it in my daily trading.

CharlesV

Trader
May 18, 2020
To be a good trader check this points:
  1. Start with Demo Account
  2. Set Goals
  3. Follow a Forex Trading Strategy
  4. Manage Risk
  5. Do Your Research
  6. Be a Patient Trader
  7. Don't Overtrade
  8. Find a Trading Style That Fits Your Personality
I just look at anther post where people recommend to start with demo too, thanks for giving all the picture

What do you think it should be learnt first? Data analysis? I've seen some estadistical methods that are recomended for people to learn

David_diego

Jul 4, 2020
Keep working towards your goals. Aim for consistency and work on your skills, learning part and keep testing your strategies with demo. This will help you be successful here.

angelreeves

Jul 9, 2020
Firstly you can do a course in forex trading or learn how and when to use different trading strategies. Make a plan, choose your broker wisely after taking into consideration all the offerings, keep your emotions at the door, never overtrade, practice as much as you can, it will make you perfect, always know your limits i.e. how much risk you can take, be patient and keep exploring new things about forex trading. Exploring and learning new ways is a never ending process which will help you to be a good trader.