Hello everybody in EarnForex Community!

Nikolas84

Trader
Jun 23, 2019
Hey there! Happy to join this wonderful community! One of the few active and really helpful Forex trading communities out there existing!

I'm Nikolas. I've been trading for a little over 10 years. Learned a lot through the hard way, with lot of trial and errors. My specialty is manual sentiment oriented Forex trading, but I have some experience with coding as well and would like to improve and widen my experience with automated trading. There's no better place to learn and share trading strategies than EarnForex forum.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Hi Nikolas, good to see you there anyway. It's very our achievment if we have someone like that here who worked there for 10 years anyway and have specialty in that completely anyway. What do you want to share with us except all this stuff really ?

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hey there! Happy to join this wonderful community! One of the few active and really helpful Forex trading communities out there existing!

I'm Nikolas. I've been trading for a little over 10 years. Learned a lot through the hard way, with lot of trial and errors. My specialty is manual sentiment oriented Forex trading, but I have some experience with coding as well and would like to improve and widen my experience with automated trading. There's no better place to learn and share trading strategies than EarnForex forum.
hi!

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Welcome, Nikolas. Good to see some other traders here which is also interested in automated trading. Will be good if you share your experience.;)

Steveday

Trader
Sep 2, 2019
Hi Nikolas, have only been trading about a year, so you are lot more experienced than me. No better place to learn and share!!