News Trading [REAL MONEY]

tobeone

Master Trader
Jul 3, 2013
I'm a mql4 programmer and trading system developer and I think I can make some money for you!

If you're interested in trading news you may heard of THG Straddle Trader Diamond and Straddle Trader Pro, I've used both of those and over time I came to conclusion to write my own because I often needed additional features to reduce slippage and increase stability. This robot is based on almost a year and half of experience and constant improvements, includes unique features I've never seen before nowhere and gives the greatest stability.

I remember I traded NFP on Friday once with an initial Take Profit of 45 pips, After closing a trade I looked at history and profit remained 45 pips, I checked several times, no issues found price ran 45 pips in a few seconds and I got no slippage, the average slippage for my robot back then on NFP was 2-3 pips but I never had zero slippage before.

Additional features include:

• 4 and 5 digit platform support
  • MT4 b600+ full compatibility
  • Breakeven
  • Trailing Stop
  • Broker Minimum Stop Level usage in order to avoid related errors
  • Broker Minimum and Maximum Lot size usage in order to avoid related errors
  • Risk Management
  • Special UNIQUE algorithm to exclude Pending Order rejections due to fast price movements - Never miss another trade
  • Special UNIQUE algorithm to minimize slippage
  • Free support and updates

Get your copy now

I posted numerous examples and statements from my live accounts in comments,
There's current live account I'm trading with this tool avaiable as a signal for subscription for FREE

Contact me personally on MQL5 website with any questions you may have!

Thanks!