EVOequity.com - Boutique Forex Managed Accounts

evoequity

Trader
Feb 19, 2020
Portugal
evoequity.com
Greetings EarnForex Community,

My name is Telmo. I manage EVOequity fund and i would like to thanks EarnForex for allow me to present our services.

About

I´m in the financial markets for more than 10 years. Since the beginning i am a passionate about Technical Analysis. I have attended countless seminars, webinars, and have read plenty of books. At the beginning i was focused only in system development, after i understood that trading was not only the system but the trader himself and his behaviour. I´ve worked really hard in that area and results begin to appear. My first experience at management was not good, because as a team our thoughts about trading we´re completely different. For me trading is not making money at any cost, trading is at first protect the assets because every market time is unique, and we can´t simply rely on statistics. Saying that the partnership ended and i decided to begin my own path, with my ideas and most important, transparency and truth, no matter it cost.

Information about the trading system

My trading is done manually with semi-automatic software.I use price movement bars rather than both price and standardized time intervals and a comprehensive market analysis based on supply/demand.The average trade duration is about two days. Type of strategy is trend following/breakouts.

Risk management

• Each trade is protected by stop loss.
  • Risk per position is up to 1.5% of the equity. There´s no martingale,overstay or add positions. There is a limit of a maximum of 9 pairs in operation at the same time for 1 position on each. Instruments traded SPX, XAU, WTI, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.
  • Profit Target set at a Risk: Reward of ≥ 1:2, but trades can be closed sooner if there is a signal about a possible stop or reversal of the current supply/demand ratio.

We succeed by approaching each day like it’s the first - that´s the motto. I am constantly working to improve the strategy. I work on myself, analyze past entries and possible mistakes, always try to grow as a trader. Currently, trading and asset management is my main job.

Thanks again to everyone for your time and any questions i´m more than happy to answer.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

evoequity

Trader
Feb 19, 2020
Portugal
evoequity.com
Greeting EarnForex Community,

Beginning 19 February 2020 EURAUD, will be traded in our portfolio. Saying this the portfolio will be composed by the following instruments SPX, XAU, WTI, EURUSD, EURAUD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

evoequity

Trader
Feb 19, 2020
Portugal
evoequity.com

What a week !

EURUSD bulls eyeing 1.0880, AUDUSD bounces from one-decade low, GBPUSD to struggle to regain strong footing above 1.30, USDCAD extends slide to 1.3200 and GOLD the star of the week. Resuming, very nice gains for our system that interpret the market and adapt to it gaining good.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

evoequity

Trader
Feb 19, 2020
Portugal
evoequity.com

Not usual but i´m out off all trading positions during this weekend ( Preferably watch developments instead of being exposed to it ).

This month was a really volatile one. We saw huges “impulse” movements in markets, and some very irregular “fixation” phases. Although strategy perform extremely well.

The month ends with very nice gains 21.64% and DD 8.66% ( related to this our expectaion is DD never surpass the 15% level ),and always looking first for the protection of the assets.

Saying this, i expect trading continues a steady growing for the following months and years.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

evoequity

Trader
Feb 19, 2020
Portugal
evoequity.com

Uau ! what a week. We have witnessed history in the financial markets. In terms of my trading was not a very good week, we have losses, but hey this is real trading, and we must face it the way if it was wins.

Now the good part, after 4 months of hard work with my programmer, the new server with supply/demand data is running and the system evolved substantially. The main differences are :

The duration of trades can be substantially longer, but not the losing ones, that´s remains the same. This will prevent much more the whipsaws patterns that we face with previous one.
Can add positions - but only in winners - not at all in losers, so no martingale neither overstay.
The risk per position remains up to 1.5%.
The portfolio remain composed by the following instruments SPX, XAU, WTI, EURUSD, EURAUD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

It was a long road but i sincerely expect mch better results with this new update version as we stress test it for at least 10 years and forward test.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

evoequity

Trader
Feb 19, 2020
Portugal
evoequity.com

Another Volatile week. It´s become usual this huge moves and sometime nonsense swings, although system behaves good and generate nice profit.

As i told in previous post, i expect a very good performance for the system in coming weeks, months and years. I completely understand that is small time for track record, but with time investors will look at it and decide that EVOequity is a must in one´s portfolio.

Any question please feel free to ask and more than happy to answer.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

evoequity

Trader
Feb 19, 2020
Portugal
evoequity.com

Another week as passed, i´ve halted trading in XAUUSD, as explained in previous post. Was a good week for trading, and finished at all time high. Coronavirus spread are ridiculous high in Europe and US, in my opinion due to focus in economy rather than lifes wich is really sad. In other hand i live in Portugal and people continue to not have the necessary care which is completely ridiculous.

Please stay safe, and follow the necessary care to prevent the spread of the virus.

Happy trading,
Telmo - [evoequity.com ](https://evoequity.com)