Heiken Ashi Naïve

FXKing1

Trader
Feb 21, 2014
Request for modificaiton of Heiken Ashi Naïve, please.

I need help please, I am using the EA and it's very good so far, the only problem is that the system automatically closes the trade in negative, while I am waiting for it so I can close it manually when it's positive.

I mean that, what I really want to stop that issue, sometimes the new trade opens and the other trades are automatically closed in negative, this EA is awesome, I have tested it on EU and it works perfectly, just having this one problem, if we removed this option from this EA then it will become more profitable.

It automatically close the trades in negative, whenever this EA opens any new trade, it replaced the previous one, without asking or confirming, in negative, and I want to wait for it until the entry is in positive, so I can close it manually...

I am using MT4, and the EA is attached.

Please advise.

Waiting for your reply.

Attachments

• HAN_Z-Score.mq4
    15.3 KB · Views: 118

jaguar1637

Trader
Jan 11, 2013
Heiken Ashi Smoothed instead

Sounds weird in my humble opinion

bcoz instead of the Heiken Ashi , this EA should use the Heiken Ashi Smoothed
(I just corrected the old release -- )

All the best,
jaguar1637

Attachments

• Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4
    9.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

jaguar1637

Trader
Jan 11, 2013
EA HA Smoothed

ok
a quick correction, I changed the logic and put something else w/ HA Smoothed

Enjoy!

Attachments

• HAN_Z-Score_HA_Smoothed.mq4
    17.7 KB · Views: 180

FXKing1

Trader
Feb 21, 2014
Thank you so much "Jaguar1637", for being so helpful. I will try it and will ask for your guidance again, if needed. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
According to my experience heiken ashi is one of the best indicator for long term trading and identifying a trend but sometimes its too late that's the problem.

randomain5

Trader
Dec 15, 2014
Do you have the capability of setting this EA up the opposite way? Once the reds come up, I would like to sell. (when the blues come up, I would like to buy). If so, would you post a copy.

If you are talented with this, I would like some other work done. I am trying to find someone to program an EA with Ichimoku, Heiken Ashi, and Bollinger bands.

randomain5

Trader
Dec 15, 2014
Thanks for the reply. Im not much of a programmer. But, I will give it a shot.

If I put a trading strategy in front of you with some screen shots, could you tell me if you could develop it?

Andriyan

Trader
Oct 30, 2015
Hello
I tried to make changes in EA HAN described by ENIVID / lines 102 and 107, and lines 114-115 and 121-122 / but did not get. My desire is to work in the same way but mirrored. Buy and sell can be exchanged. Some would have you helped. Thanks in advance .

flameboy87

Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Request For Fixed Lot Size Setting of Heiken Ashi Naïve

Anyone knows how the configure the money management setting for fixed lot size of 0.1 of this EA?

Greatly appreciate any help on this matter.

hainvestor81

Trader
Mar 21, 2016
Why? I just tried it and it worked. The modified EA is attached.
Hello ladies and gentlemen, thank you for the website and all the MQL4 programming, which helps a lot. Specially to Enivid and its HAN reverse system , which I find very useful. Having but a small amount of money to invest, I try to break even as soons as the trade goes on my way a certain amount of pips. I found an expert advisor designed by Vikrav, which is quite useful. Not only does it break even the trade on the amount of pips previously determined, taking off a third of the trade, but also another third if the trade goes on your way some extra pips, leaving the last third(it's an example , for you can choose the number of trades), to luck. I was wondering if Enivid could kindly integrate these features on its HAN reverse system, which would be a great plus on my point of view to the EA. I tried to do it, but was unsuccessful. I'll attach the break even EA. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• BreakEven_v2.mq4
    6.4 KB · Views: 84

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I understand what you want, but I am strongly opposed to the idea of scaling out of trades (partial position close) as I believe that it breaks down the trading system. I only implement changes that I personally believe in. Perhaps, someone else will be able to implement the changes from your attached EA to HAN. I would be glad to assist with help on my code.

Balurd77

Apr 12, 2016
Hello! I have a little question about "HAN z-score optimized" EA: can someone tell me how to configure money menagement to use a fixed percentage of the equity (ex: each trade the 3%, 0r 2%, ecc) instead of the ATR indicator method (variable lots)? Thank you very much!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
use a fixed percentage of the equity (ex: each trade the 3%, 0r 2%, ecc)
It does exactly that when you set MM to true. It uses ATR to assess the market volatility and calculate the probable risk in pips on trade because it does not use stop-loss. How else could it get a position size to risk the given percentage?

• 👍
Reactions: triszzz