mikehussey

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
www.integerfx.com
Well i have learn few things on forex trading. and i am happy to share with you if anything missing please guide me..
1) Set Long Term Profits:-

At the start of trading as a beginner we would be eager to earn profit at the first stroke itself. This might work for your short term achievements. For longer goal a trader must be patient, careful and watchful. He must know when to buy and when to sell so that he gets the maximum profit out of it.

2) Determine Your Currency:-

Yes this is the integral part which should be determined completely by the client (trader).You must know which currency you deal and the risk ratio of the profit or loss you would be making when compared to your local currency.

3) Timing Of trade:-

Most of the traders do trade for few minutes and others would be trading for the whole day. This is fully the traders wish and hence the client must determine the amount of time he is willing to trade.

4) Analysis of Daily Trade:-

Once getting finished with your trade. You must be analysing properly wherever you
have made a buy and also the sell places such that it may give you a brief idea for the
next day to trade which will help in improving your trading experience.

5) Money Management:-

Yes this is the critical phase for every trader where you have to manage and monetize.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Well i have learn few things on forex trading. and i am happy to share with you if anything missing please guide me..
1) Set Long Term Profits:-

He must know when to buy and when to sell so that he gets the maximum profit out of it.

Trader must learn both methods of analysis in order to be able to know when to buy and when to sell.

3) Timing Of trade:-

Most of the traders do trade for few minutes and others would be trading for the whole day. This is fully the traders wish and hence the client must determine the amount of time he is willing to trade.

We have the long term traders and Scalpers. You can be both.

5) Money Management:-

Yes this is the critical phase for every trader where you have to manage and monetize.

This is very important for every trader. Learn how to use Volumes, StopLoss, take profit and how to calculate Margin requirement/Stop out level