Funny EA story but needs an answer

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
I have recently downloaded an EA and installed but the funny thing is that I thought that the "smiley" is the signal for buying or selling so when it went ":(" I sold the hell out of the EURUSD and I made a profit LOL, then I have changed the sittings of the EA and it went ":)" so I bought the hell out of the EURUSD but I made a loss :( , then I realized that the smiley is a signal that let you know if the EA is working or not LOL

My question is why aren't the damp EA showing any signals

Thank you
FarrisFahad

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Funny story :). Sorry for your loss...

As for EA giving signals - usually EAs don't give signals but rather trade for you. You can also check the Journal and Experts logs of your MT4 (or MT5) platform to see whether there are any errors from this EA.

Johny

Trader
Dec 22, 2010
I have recently downloaded an EA and installed but the funny thing is that I thought that the "smiley" is the signal for buying or selling so when it went ":(" I sold the hell out of the EURUSD and I made a profit LOL, then I have changed the sittings of the EA and it went ":)" so I bought the hell out of the EURUSD but I made a loss :( , then I realized that the smiley is a signal that let you know if the EA is working or not LOL

My question is why aren't the damp EA showing any signals

Thank you
FarrisFahad

Had a hard time with this smile. There are a couple issues:

- wrong settings
- wrong installation
- and there is also a possibility that it just don't work!