An EA That WORKS as Stated!

You can't find a claim like that most of the time. Yesterday, I picked up the "Auto Forex Income" package, thinking it was a manual system. Nope. It's an EA that has 3 accompanying manual systems, gratis. You'd think, "There's another $49 down the drain if I forget to refund."

I installed it, set it up, and cut it loose around 7pm last night. At 7am this morning, it had made 15 profitable trades to the tune of $198.60. I think I'll just leave it on for the rest of the week and see what transpires.

I realize I'm not even one full day into it yet but I've never had an EA show such quick results before. And it trades ALL PAIRS!

Day 3 and it's still pounding the pavement, running 6 trades at the moment. It closed 3 high profit trades during the night. This thing is highly aggressive and hasn't posted one loss yet. A couple sell limits failed to trigger but that's nothing.

Once, I bought a robot that did killer operations...FOR ONE DAY! Then, it stopped cold. I wondered if this was a repeat but it's still going strong. It's handling risk/money mgmt. just fine. Being an optimist (what else could I be after a combat tour in Nam??), I think this little EA might just be what we've been looking for, barring some signal change. To new and old alike, The "Auto Forex Income" AE is just that, auto-, consistent income. I'm moving it to my Live Acct this afternoon.

Sure. Just tell me how to produce it.

I tried something, just out of curiosity. I hooked it to a new demo acct with $5M. LOL I wondered if it would work with "bigger" numbers. Yep, it works well there too. So, I re-installed that demo acct with $3k in it. That's what it's been working with since signal returned Sunday.

I could see having multiple copies of this EA running on multiple accounts for faster ROI. However, it's ONE EA to ONE MT4. So, I contacted Neville at AFI and asked. He said he's in the process of setting up an additional discount license link for just such a scenario. He said he'd let me know when it's active. I'll relay the info.