Frustration in Forex

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Some traders suffer frustration when the price is always opposite from their orders. If entered, buy price quoted is heading to the bottom.
It they entered the sell price goes up.
I think this is due to lack of experience and knowledge in the business.
What do you think?

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Some traders suffer frustration when the price is always opposite from their orders. If entered, buy price quoted is heading to the bottom.
What do you think?

Sounds like no strategy, and zero money management!

• 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
Yes, it's no use to blame bad luck or something else other than a lack of experience. No hurry, don't trade large sums right away, you should first study, and then start trading and even sometimes take justifiable risks.

• 👍
Reactions: RickyKingForex

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I suffered a lot in my demo account, but not at all in my live account! Basically, I didn’t know what is going to next movements in my practice account because then my trading skill was ZERO. By the way, now I trade based on my technical and news trading analysis experience; so I don’t lose my hope with my SL. Yes, I do live trading mistakes and I also take care of them by using notebook on off days of market.

• 👍
Reactions: RickyKingForex

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You are right, lack of knowledge and experience is mainly responsible for this issue! Good skilled Forex traders don’t lose their hope because they believe their trading skill, in their trading they are able to recover their small losses so smartly because of their trading knowledge and experience.

Max Power

Jan 2, 2018
The person who enters must know better than anyone that the market will not always be stable and there will be risks of loss at all times.

Rickie

Trader
Jan 3, 2018
Every time you face a situation where the market is against you, you should postpone trading until better times. It's all about your psychological stability. Lose balance and lose everything.
In order not to get into a difficult situation, you must initially trade in the right direction or wait until the price returns to your side. It depends on the strategy. Get knowledge and improve your strategy.

bmf

Dec 15, 2017
You are right, lack of knowledge and experience is mainly responsible for this issue! Good skilled Forex traders don’t lose their hope because they believe their trading skill, in their trading they are able to recover their small losses so smartly because of their trading knowledge and experience.
According to the FX Magnets newsroom specially from Fca TALKING ABOUT CLONS , basically they are nothing but the THEFT done by the scammers.Other Frustating things which we observed over the years are
  • Bullshit Predictions /No one exactly predict the jump and slushing down of the currency
  • The decline of Prime Brokerage
  • Marketting at the edge of technology .

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I got one good solution for frustrations? simply dont think about it and push forward, just like how melting ice finds its way back to the see from the top of the mountains, like everything will fall into place sooner or later, u make it or lose all of it, these are the only two options i would say! lol..

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I got one good solution for frustrations? simply dont think about it and push forward, just like how melting ice finds its way back to the see from the top of the mountains, like everything will fall into place sooner or later, u make it or lose all of it, these are the only two options i would say! lol..

It requires much experience; and there is nothing like shortcut way! Besides, meditation is useful to build a decent trading habit!

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I am now looking at some market profiles from zulutrade, I mean traders one, and they really do recover from the very strange situations in their life, see my point ? Just look at their forum threads and you will see that here anyway. Some usefull examples...

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
Frustration is obvious when the market goes in a direction opposite to what you want and expect. But holding on to it can lead you to worse circumstances. Instead, try and anticipate the market alternatives, for it will help you to build a flexible trading plan. Also, never waver from your trading plan when frustrated. Try to stick to your plan as much as possible.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
With both the possibility of earning profit and making losses any trader can feel the jeopardy of significant losses. A trader must try to give full importance on how he can make best out of uncertainties. And time management is also a best component for the effective utilization of funds. Otherwise any trader can feel the challenges to work with wrong timing and yes wrong selection of any trading approach.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
What do you think?
If trade ALWAYS goes opposite their trading edge does not work, its that simple, to be successful your edge should win at least 50 % of the time.
Of course there will be frustration if you keep losing...... stop and reassess!

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
It's very possible to get frustrated - but this is something that you just need to work on. Walk away and let the market do it's thing.

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
What do you think?

That straight away means you are not doing your homework well. Research and analysis is a must before you place a trade. Precision will take time as you will get it through experience only. So stay calm and practice as much as you want on a demo account before going on a real account. Test your strategies and see what works for you and what does not.

• 👍
Reactions: Shore34 and REB_FX

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Forex Trading is a kind of business where learning and experience plays vital role most of the newbies failed for being impatient and neglect the learning part they jump into direct trading even they have no demo account trading experience nor enough capital.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forex Trading is a kind of business where learning and experience plays vital role most of the newbies failed for being impatient and neglect the learning part they jump into direct trading even they have no demo account trading experience nor enough capital.
No doubt on it; which traders start their live trading too early; they loss their momentum too early! Knowledge is the powerhouse in Forex business.