Free Trading

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
What Is free trading..? I mean as far as i know about what is forex trading is to invest through currency although i am new to this field and don't know a lot of thing about what is forex trading but i need to know is there any opportunity to trade free and earn with that?

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
Thank You very much Admin.
That Means Bonus they will provide me after registration I will be able to use them for practicing.But If they give me the principle amount then where is their profit?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I would be careful with free bonuses. Make sure you read the terms and conditions and understand what you sign up with. There are several good brokers who offer such a bonus. You can run a Google search for that. Most brokers offer a bonus on your deposit, others offer a no deposit bonus. Most of the no deposit bonuses are for you to learn the platform in a live account and are usually smaller amounts (Plus 500 $25, Paxforex $7, etc) while deposit bonuses are usually a percentage of your deposit (10%, 20%, etc) which depends on the broker. Again, make sure you will understand the terms and conditions.

Last edited:

Nyan

Trader
Feb 27, 2013
I would be careful with free bonuses. Make sure you read the terms and conditions and understand what you sign up with. There are several good brokers who offer such a bonus. You can run a Google search for that. Most brokers offer a bonus on your deposit, others offer a no deposit bonus. Most of the no deposit bonuses are for you to learn the platform in a live account and are usually smaller amounts (Plus 500 $25, Paxforex $7, etc) while deposit bonuses are usually a percentage of your deposit (10%, 20%, etc) which depends on the broker. Again, make sure you will understand the terms and conditions.

Just wanted to add that 99% of bonuses offered by Forex brokers are non-withdrawable and can be used only in trading.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Just wanted to add that 99% of bonuses offered by Forex brokers are non-withdrawable and can be used only in trading.

Yes, that is true. It is always best to fully understand what you are signing up with.

burdianex

Trader
May 10, 2013
free trade is a trade where there is no any kind of restrictions ,barriers like tarrif ,qouta ,or import and export impediments ,immobility of factors like labor and capital,transportation cost
over whole we can said that a trade between two nations will be free out of these impediments