Free Simple Trade Manager EA

blott

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Attached is my trade manager EA that someone coded for me. I tested this EA since January 2, 2015 and based on my requirements, it is fully working.

Input parameters:

Manage all pairs (If true, attached the EA in only one chart and it will manage different pairs. If False, it will only manage the pair the EA is attached)
SL (EA will place SL after you make a trade)
TP (EA will place TP after you make a trade)

Use Trail
If True, EA will ONLY use input parameter "Pips Profit To Start Trail"
Pips Profit to start trail (If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will start trailing your trade)

If False, EA will ONLY use input parameters "Breakeven Pips and Lock-in Pips"
Breakeven Pips - If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will move SL to Breakeven plus the number in Lock-in Pips
Lock-in Pips - This will locked profits after reaching Breakeven pips

Use Partial Close
If True,
Profit in Pips to partial close - If your trade profit reached the number here, EA will close a portion of your trade.
Lot size to partial close (in Percent) - EA will close a portion of your trade based on the percent you input here.

Try the EA in a demo account first before using in a live account.
The EA is free to use, but not to distribute. If someone wants to have a copy, tell them to download from here.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss you may incur using the Trade Manager EA. Use it at your own risk.

Cheers,
FxTurtle
Hi FXTurtle,
Thanks for the EA. How is a trade initiated once the EA is put on a chart? Does the EA manage the next rade I manually open?

Thanks,

Mike

Henryudy

Trader
Apr 27, 2019
Nigeria
Hello Admin, you asked this question. 'Do you have its source code (.mq4 file)?'
I just wish to ask if mq4 file was given because i will love to see it. Thanks
Great work fxturtle. Cheers

Henryudy

Trader
Apr 27, 2019
Nigeria
New version available for download:
Trade Manager EA Version 2a.

Changes:

Stealth Mode
Stop Loss = 0 This must be zero. Broker will not see Stop Loss. MT4 S/L column is blank
True Stop Loss = 20 This is a hidden stop loss
Target Profit = 0 This must be zero. Broker will not see Target Profit. MT4 T/P column is blank
True Target Profit = 60 This is a hidden target profit

Warning: In stealth mode, if your MT4 is disconnected from the internet, there is no SL in your broker server.
If price moves significantly against your entry, you will incur a substantial loss.

Visible Mode
Stop Loss = 100 This must be higher than True Stop loss. MT4 S/L column will show this number
True Stop Loss = 30 This is a hidden stop loss
Target Profit = 100 This must be higher than True Target Profit. MT4 T/P column will show this number
True Target Profit = 60 This is a hidden target profit

Cheers,
FxTurtle
Attached File
ex4.gif
Trade_Manager_EA_Ver_2a.ex4
Fear prevent possibilities, and so does Greed

Napolean

Trader
Sep 15, 2019
Is it possible to add a hidden TP/SL line on the chart so at least, we will intuitively know whether it is working or not.

mad2die

Feb 14, 2024
Attached is my trade manager EA that someone coded for me. I tested this EA since January 2, 2015 and based on my requirements, it is fully working.

Input parameters:

Manage all pairs (If true, attached the EA in only one chart and it will manage different pairs. If False, it will only manage the pair the EA is attached)
SL (EA will place SL after you make a trade)
TP (EA will place TP after you make a trade)

Use Trail
If True, EA will ONLY use input parameter "Pips Profit To Start Trail"
Pips Profit to start trail (If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will start trailing your trade)

If False, EA will ONLY use input parameters "Breakeven Pips and Lock-in Pips"
Breakeven Pips - If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will move SL to Breakeven plus the number in Lock-in Pips
Lock-in Pips - This will locked profits after reaching Breakeven pips

Use Partial Close
If True,
Profit in Pips to partial close - If your trade profit reached the number here, EA will close a portion of your trade.
Lot size to partial close (in Percent) - EA will close a portion of your trade based on the percent you input here.

Try the EA in a demo account first before using in a live account.
The EA is free to use, but not to distribute. If someone wants to have a copy, tell them to download from here.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss you may incur using the Trade Manager EA. Use it at your own risk.

Cheers,
FxTurtle
Hello :)

Does this EA allow partial closes and breakeven levels on pending order trades, once placed? The pending order will have its own stop loss and take profit, so should I place those values in the EA at 0? Thank you!