Free Simple Trade Manager EA

speedytina

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Mississauga, Canada
Hi;

I use pending orders only. Sleep Tight works perfectly 95% of the time when a pending order is triggered. But some times it does not trigger the SL or TP. Of course, whenever this happens I will wake up to find a pending trade triggered and several hundred pips in loss beyond my SleepTight SL setting because the SL was not triggered. Anyone else have this experience? Any solution? Is EA meant for manual market orders only rather than pending orders?

Any feedback appreciated,
Thanks

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I do not use the EA, but perhaps the problem is in the SL's distance from entry or from the current price? Try checking the output in the Experts - it will log any trading related errors there. Are there any OrderSend or OrderModify errors? Alternatively, they could be logged in the Journal tab.

adabriggs

Oct 3, 2017
You might also be interested in the Account Protector EA.
Hello Enivid, I am relatively new to Forex (and new to this blog). I have been testing this "Sleep Tight" (Simple Free EA) for several weeks now and it works great. :) But, I only took "manual" trades (no pending trades).

However, the original poster (FxTrutle.?) of this "Free Simple EA" did mention (somewhere on the web) about an UPDATED version of this EA with which you can apply "hidden" Stop loss and "hidden" Take Profits. But I was NOT able to get a copy of the UPDATED version of this "Free Simple EA" (i.e. Sleep Tight.ex4).

Where can I find the UPDATED version of this EA? (thanks in advance). :)

adabriggs

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry, but I do not have an updated version of Sleep Tight.ex4.
Thanks for your reply - Enivid. :)

Do you know of any other FREE (and "simple") Trade Manager (like "sleep tight.xe4") that has the "hidden" (stealth) SL and TP features?

Dasha

Dec 2, 2017
Hi :)

Thank you for this EA. My question is: How can I add more than one goal for partial profit taking?

Dasha

Natan

Mar 23, 2018
Attached is my trade manager EA that someone coded for me. I tested this EA since January 2, 2015 and based on my requirements, it is fully working.

Input parameters:

Manage all pairs (If true, attached the EA in only one chart and it will manage different pairs. If False, it will only manage the pair the EA is attached)
SL (EA will place SL after you make a trade)
TP (EA will place TP after you make a trade)

Use Trail
If True, EA will ONLY use input parameter "Pips Profit To Start Trail"
Pips Profit to start trail (If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will start trailing your trade)

If False, EA will ONLY use input parameters "Breakeven Pips and Lock-in Pips"
Breakeven Pips - If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will move SL to Breakeven plus the number in Lock-in Pips
Lock-in Pips - This will locked profits after reaching Breakeven pips

Use Partial Close
If True,
Profit in Pips to partial close - If your trade profit reached the number here, EA will close a portion of your trade.
Lot size to partial close (in Percent) - EA will close a portion of your trade based on the percent you input here.

Try the EA in a demo account first before using in a live account.
The EA is free to use, but not to distribute. If someone wants to have a copy, tell them to download from here.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss you may incur using the Trade Manager EA. Use it at your own risk.

Cheers,
FxTurtle
Is it Work w pending order too?