Free Simple Trade Manager EA

fxturtle

Trader
Oct 20, 2012
Attached is my trade manager EA that someone coded for me. I tested this EA since January 2, 2015 and based on my requirements, it is fully working.

Input parameters:

Manage all pairs (If true, attached the EA in only one chart and it will manage different pairs. If False, it will only manage the pair the EA is attached)
SL (EA will place SL after you make a trade)
TP (EA will place TP after you make a trade)

Use Trail
If True, EA will ONLY use input parameter "Pips Profit To Start Trail"
Pips Profit to start trail (If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will start trailing your trade)

If False, EA will ONLY use input parameters "Breakeven Pips and Lock-in Pips"
Breakeven Pips - If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will move SL to Breakeven plus the number in Lock-in Pips
Lock-in Pips - This will locked profits after reaching Breakeven pips

Use Partial Close
If True,
Profit in Pips to partial close - If your trade profit reached the number here, EA will close a portion of your trade.
Lot size to partial close (in Percent) - EA will close a portion of your trade based on the percent you input here.

Try the EA in a demo account first before using in a live account.
The EA is free to use, but not to distribute. If someone wants to have a copy, tell them to download from here.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss you may incur using the Trade Manager EA. Use it at your own risk.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Attachments

• Sleep Tight.ex4
    9.8 KB · Views: 2,137

muttley

Apr 20, 2015
hi could somebody please help ,in my experts tab it is saying, trade operations not allowed by settings , i have just used the default settings , thank you

muttley

Apr 20, 2015
hi enivid, or mr wizard like i said i am a newbie and i forgot to click on autotrading on the mt4 thick or what thank you

Sep 23, 2015
Attached is my trade manager EA that someone coded for me. I tested this EA since January 2, 2015 and based on my requirements, it is fully working.

Input parameters:

Manage all pairs (If true, attached the EA in only one chart and it will manage different pairs. If False, it will only manage the pair the EA is attached)

Use Trail
Pips Profit to start trail (If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will start trailing your trade)

Breakeven Pips - If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will move SL to Breakeven plus the number in Lock-in Pips

Use Partial Close
If True,
Profit in Pips to partial close - If your trade profit reached the number here, EA will close a portion of your trade.
Lot size to partial close (in Percent) - EA will close a portion of your trade based on the percent you input here.

The EA is free to use, but not to distribute. If someone wants to have a copy, tell them to download from here.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss you may incur using the Trade Manager EA. Use it at your own risk.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Really nice EA,,,Thanks for sharing, going to test it ;)

• 👍
Reactions: LGHNZ

suede

Feb 7, 2016

Input parameters:

Use Trail

Use Partial Close
If True,

Cheers,
FxTurtle
Thanks for sharing

Renato Silva

Jun 12, 2016
Can I set this EA on multiple charts of the same currency pair and Can I open more than one position of the same currency pair to manage?

Amr Tarek

Jun 5, 2016
i get this error when running MT4 Tester

2016.06.15 09:28:01.810 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 3509 at 2016.06.15 10:00 exceeded)

Can anyone help on this.