free or paid courses?

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
As a beginner, free courses like Babypips’s School of pipsology are great options. These courses cover almost everything that a beginner needs to acquaint himself with. After that, traders can move on to paid courses that also provide live trading examples or mentors.
Forex traders will need to use such kind of trading courses that are free and also easy to understand.

HighcolVanner

Banned
Mar 14, 2022
As a beginner, free courses like Babypips’s School of pipsology are great options. These courses cover almost everything that a beginner needs to acquaint himself with. After that, traders can move on to paid courses that also provide live trading examples or mentors.
School of Pipsology is a great way to start. There are some trading courses offered free by Udemy and even other related courses offered are affordable.

Flophouse

Mar 22, 2022
Free or paid trading courses don't matter. One should prefer doing them from a reputable platform. Not only babypips but Udemy too offer free trading courses.

BritneyHolden

Mar 28, 2022
Your objective is to learn. So choose whichever is the best learning option for you. However, regardless of whether you can afford a course, I would recommend you to start with free ones. It will give you an idea about trading and whether you will up for it.

Rendezvous

Banned
Apr 5, 2022
Start with free ones. Babypips and Rayner Teo’s crash course are some of the free courses on forex trading. I mean your purpose is to learn. And if you can learn for free, why do you want to pay for it?

Of course, you can buy, but it has to be of some value. Like, buying a course where you get to mentor from a professional forex trader is something to consider. However, they are not easy to find or not in everyone’s buget.

Kelviin

Banned
Apr 12, 2022
Of course, the free ones! The paid ones have the same information to share. But yes, if you can find a mentor who will also clear your doubts while teaching how to trade, I don’t think paying some money would be a wrong decision.

Lincoln James

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
Start with Youtube and other free resources to get to know about the market. Don’t run for paid courses initially. What if after taking one you feel trading is not for me? Your task should be to build a learning momentum. Why waste time and money running after paid knowledge if you can type it to find out?

Leonzio Necci

Banned
May 5, 2022
Start with the school of pipsology. The course covers all the important details you need to know as a beginner. With time, you will know how to proceed further.