Currency Trading Courses Can Benefit You

Electron

Active Trader
Aug 14, 2009
Currency trading courses can benefit you greatly whether you are a novice forex trader or have been around the forex market for some time. There are thousands of people interested in trading the forex markets from home and a number of very effective training courses have developed to help these people to actually make money rather than losing it in the risky world that is forex trading.

Just about all currency trading courses are available online. Forex traders work from their computers so that it is naturally the place that you want to have your educational material.

So if you want to learn them there are many sites online who help you.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
hey... i dont believe in train course... the best is the lesson that you learn through your own experience.

SwingTrdr

Active Trader
Aug 3, 2009
I agree with you very much.

I have learned to trade from a friend of mine who was just an extraordinary trader... That guy made 100% a month, each month. You cannot expect to just reveal the 'trading secrets' yourself. People have identified and have gained experience, so you should you repeat their mistakes? Better to pay and get a good FOREX education.

Just beware of courses that promise you much but end up explaining what a moving average is...

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Well, i think the best resource is your experience that you gain while you trade. I understand you can have some books that can make you understand indicators or other strategies but the implementation part can only be learnt through Live forex trading

samjoseph

Active Trader
Nov 1, 2009
It is recommended with the experts that you need to learn something for which you start the business. So if you start trade with Forex then it will be very useful in making profits if you have read/learn some currency trading course and technique. you may also contact to consultant and guider.

Chunnel

Active Trader
Nov 30, 2009
There is something that keeps me curious.
Why do all those people who give training courses give these courses instead of trading for themselves?
In my opinion if they know everything why don't they give it a try and earn big profits?

XRanger

Active Trader
Dec 18, 2009
I couldn't agree more - trading courses can be a very effective way of beginning to trade. It will also take you the least time, as you learn quicker - however, it costs money. It is better to learn from someone else' experience rather than your own.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Hi, I agree that learning through others experience is better but the skilled trading can only be evolved through continuous and cautious trading involving less pips while trading at live market.

benny1234

Active Trader
Dec 31, 2009
Course was expensive and cost thousands of dollars. Not too sure whether after the course, can one really make back the money invest?

forexdominance

Active Trader
Jul 30, 2009
Trading course are the most effective way for a newbie trader to trade successfully. Lets look at the other options; they can trade by themselves and lose money quicker than my wife spends it in a shoe shop, they can use robots and we all know they would be better off throwing their money down the nearest drain, or they can learn from someone who has real trading experience and benefit from learning from the mistakes they made and the strategies that have made them money.

For me this is a no brainer!!

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Hey, I think this course is too affordable and you can get more benefits by these courses. Forex education is best for us. These courses are very helpful in many ways. I agree with your responses.:)

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hi

Wow, These trading courses are beneficial for us. It's very helpful for forex trading but these course are expensive, it has more benefits. Well Done...:(

j'ai

Trader
Nov 10, 2011
In a market where every little advantage can be a major asset, a decent trading course could help you stay in the game longer while others drop out.

If I could afford it, then I would do it myself. And as they say, whoever they are, 'Education, Education, Education'.

cjthelegend

Trader
May 3, 2012
Why on earth would you pay for something you can get for free. There are so many free forums and blogs out there, that offer training and information that is every bit as good - actually better - than any paid trading course. If the people who sell those courses were excellent traders, they would not need to sell a trading course!!

Nothing can replace hands on experience. Education is good, and I would recommend using forums etc often, and read as many articles as you can, but remember these are only based on other peoples experience and can only be offered as a 'guide'. Most of what makes up a trader is their psychology, and as that is individual and unique to everyone, you really need to learn as much yourself, about yoursel and your trading through experience. This is ofcourse only my oppinion. But an educated one.

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
A course is the ideal way to learn any subject - that's why we have colleges and universities. The problem with trading is that it is difficult to determine which of the available courses are genuine, and which are scams.

If the people who sell those courses were excellent traders, they would not need to sell a trading course!!

Unfortunately, this is true in the vast majority of cases, although there are a handful of successful traders who provide courses. Some people just like to teach. For example, when I went to college there were a number of lecturers who had retired from successful careers, and started lecturing simply because they had the desire to teach.

cjthelegend

Trader
May 3, 2012
A course is the ideal way to learn any subject - that's why we have colleges and universities. The problem with trading is that it is difficult to determine which of the available courses are genuine, and which are scams.

... there are a handful of successful traders who provide courses. Some people just like to teach. For example, when I went to college there were a number of lecturers who had retired from successful careers, and started lecturing simply because they had the desire to teach.

True, courses are an ideal way to learn.

However there is a huge difference between an academic college/university course and an online forex course. For a start, a lecturer or teacher at an academic institution has proved themselves and has a ligitimate qualification and certification to teach.

There are no such guarentees in forex training courses, as there is little if any regulation around them. They do not lead to a professional qualification and as you say, it is difficult to determine which are genuine and which are scams.

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Learning to trade for any individual is a growing process, like peeling off layers of an onion. We all go through phases along our journey. A new trader who takes a trading course will always learn alot, alittle of what to do and alittle of what not to do, no matter what the courses content is. The same goes for the trader that takes the journey solo. Most of the begining of a traders career is met with frusteration and a feeling of defeat, but what they are doing in effect is breaking through the first few layers of the onion. Many people can't simply stick with it. Eventually the trader will find a 'core' or 'base' that works for them, things start to come into focus and then start applying different things to fine tune their craft. Nothing in this game is for free financially or emotionally and success (long term) won't come from someone else. This is why the masses stick with the 9-5 jobs. Trading courses or not there is alot of sorting out the 'what not to do's' before finding a 'what to do', in my opinion there is no way around it. Doctors spend 8yrs learning in school before making 100-200k annually why do we (myself included in the begining) expect to make the same with out putting in 3-4-5years of learning.