What free educational resources do you use to learn trading?

junaidraz278

Oct 13, 2021
Hi, guys!

I’m a new player in this challenging game named “Trading.”

So far I’ve used exclusively the information posted on varied forex forums. It’s time to level up, open new locations on the map, and find more powerful weapons.

Yeah, there’re a lot of paid educational sources on the Internet. However, after checking reviews, I have concluded that most of them are useless. They were some kind of marketing fraud. I hope you understand what I mean.

So, I’m at a loss, guys. Please help me with a piece of advice.

What educational sources (preferably free) have you used? What are your impressions? What sites, blogs, software, forums, YouTube channels, webinars, training, courses, workshops, etc. would you recommend? Which ones should I never try?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I would like to try paid courses, too. However, they must be really helpful and shouldn’t be an empty vessel.

Last edited:

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Hi, guys!

So far I’ve used exclusively the information posted on varied forex forums. It’s time to level up, open new locations on the map, and find more powerful weapons.

Yeah, there’re a lot of paid educational sources on the Internet. However, after checking reviews, I have concluded that most of them are useless. They were some kind of marketing fraud. I hope you understand what I mean.

What educational sources (preferably free) have you used? What are your impressions? What sites, blogs, software, forums, YouTube channels, webinars, training, courses, workshops, etc. would you recommend? Which ones should I never try?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I would like to try paid courses, too. However, they must be really helpful and shouldn’t be an empty vessel.
Forex school
Babypips school

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I agree that the best way is to learn for free! So many invest hundreds or more into mentors and more often than not it just isn't worth it. If you never even decide to open a trading account, then you're out all of that money. I used Babypips and Investopedia a lot, along with YouTube. Also would search certain subjects and look for content that matched what I was looking for right then.

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
You can checkout Babypips forex course. It's a great place to learn especially for first-time traders. it's quite easy to understand and free of cost too.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I also think it is best to start with free resources, and if you feel like there's more you want to learn after that, maybe then look at options you have to pay for. BabyPips and Forex Military School are good free courses to start with, and Investopedia is a great site for googling concepts you don't understand.

• 👍
Reactions: fxbee

rickfx

Trader
Nov 9, 2020
I find forex courses well over-hyped and prefer forums.
Also, forums are more interactive, it's like tutorials where you can ask questions.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Hi, guys!

Thanks in advance!

You have presented yourself with a nice gaming words. Yes, you are on the right track that you need more weapons. To get those, you have to study, research and practice. You may watch youtube videos. There are some good channels that consist some exceptional videos. Do not go with paid course without being 100% sure about them. I am wishing you all the very best.