Formula for trading currency pairs

How true are formulas for trading currency pairs?

• True

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How true are formulas for trading currency pairs?

There are no formulas , if there were , nobody would tell you about them.They would be using them.

Broker's have capital of over $1bn , if there was a formula , they would be trading , being a brokerage.

Broker's can just invest $1bn in trading, trading formulas etc , if trading was profitable

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Please let us know all this formulas ?! Where have you taken them, I want to take a look. It changes everyday and people may have some short term strategy or maybe long term, but working with other currencies which I think you didn't have in mind here.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Obviously, most of the formulas for trading currency pairs are not true . That does not exclude the possibility of the existence of true formulas. Unfortunately, I don't know either of them. :D

Obviously, most of the formulas for trading currency pairs are not true . That does not exclude the possibility of the existence of true formulas. Unfortunately, I don't know either of them. :D

You should become a broker or a forum education artist.

Broker's can just invest $1bn in trading, trading formulas etc , if trading was profitable

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
What is formula?
Probably meant the patterns or algorithms of trading strategies by which you can write a trading robot. I think these are some kind of clear and unambiguous rules allowing to trade profitably.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Please be more descriptive here, which formulas ? Which currency pairs do you actually mean cause there are a lot more that you can even imagine and I highly doubt that for every of them there are formula of making something of that and be profitable.

Probably meant the patterns or algorithms of trading strategies by which you can write a trading robot. I think these are some kind of clear and unambiguous rules allowing to trade profitably.

Clouds in the sky make patterns , so which cloud pattern brings rain?It does bring rain after a pattern, but possibly a year later.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Clouds in the sky make patterns , so which cloud pattern brings rain?It does bring rain after a pattern, but possibly a year later.
This is a common point of view. I do not support it. Technical analysis is based on the repetition of quotes. If some kind of consistency worked before, it is supposed that this will work in the future. Otherwise, technical analysis does not exist, we know nothing and cannot, and speculate in the chaos of the market at random.

This is a common point of view. I do not support it. Technical analysis is based on the repetition of quotes. If some kind of consistency worked before, it is supposed that this will work in the future. Otherwise, technical analysis does not exist, we know nothing and cannot, and speculate in the chaos of the market at random.

By the time you see technical patterns , the edge is gone and reverts to random markets.It is called hindsight technical anylysis.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
If there is a winning formula out there nobody will ever reveal it and why would they?