Formula for trading currency pairs

Discussion in 'Newbie Questions' started by Atoms, Apr 14, 2019.

How true are formulas for trading currency pairs?

1. True

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sometimes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Atoms

Atoms Trader

How true are formulas for trading currency pairs?

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

Depends on which formulas you are talking about...

3. new digital

new digital Master Trader

There are no formulas , if there were , nobody would tell you about them.They would be using them.

Broker's have capital of over $1bn , if there was a formula , they would be trading , being a brokerage.

Broker's can just invest $1bn in trading, trading formulas etc , if trading was profitable

Helloyees likes this.
  4. Helloyees

Helloyees Trader

Please let us know all this formulas ?! Where have you taken them, I want to take a look. It changes everyday and people may have some short term strategy or maybe long term, but working with other currencies which I think you didn't have in mind here.

5. Ann

Ann Active Trader

Obviously, most of the formulas for trading currency pairs are not true . That does not exclude the possibility of the existence of true formulas. Unfortunately, I don't know either of them. :D

6. new digital

You should become a broker or a forum education artist.

Broker's can just invest $1bn in trading, trading formulas etc , if trading was profitable

7. new digital

What is formula?

8. Ann

Ann Active Trader

Probably meant the patterns or algorithms of trading strategies by which you can write a trading robot. I think these are some kind of clear and unambiguous rules allowing to trade profitably.

9. 37riched

37riched Trader

Please be more descriptive here, which formulas ? Which currency pairs do you actually mean cause there are a lot more that you can even imagine and I highly doubt that for every of them there are formula of making something of that and be profitable.

10. new digital

Clouds in the sky make patterns , so which cloud pattern brings rain?It does bring rain after a pattern, but possibly a year later.

11. Ann

Ann Active Trader

This is a common point of view. I do not support it. Technical analysis is based on the repetition of quotes. If some kind of consistency worked before, it is supposed that this will work in the future. Otherwise, technical analysis does not exist, we know nothing and cannot, and speculate in the chaos of the market at random.

12. new digital

By the time you see technical patterns , the edge is gone and reverts to random markets.It is called hindsight technical anylysis.