forex trading formula you use

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
What are some of the most commonly used forex formulas or mathematical models that traders rely on for analyzing currency trends, determining entry and exit points, and managing risk in their trading strategies? How have these formulas proven effective in enhancing trading decisions and overall profitability?

jelousgal

Banned
May 3, 2023
What are some of the most commonly used forex formulas or mathematical models that traders rely on for analyzing currency trends, determining entry and exit points, and managing risk in their trading strategies? How have these formulas proven effective in enhancing trading decisions and overall profitability?
I do not really think that you need to learn how work with formulas since you can find calculators for each of them. But i guess that could be a great cognitive exercise.

• 👍
Reactions: OscarR

AlexOZ

Trader
Apr 22, 2023
I imagine mechanical rules combined with indicator values would be the closest to mathematically based models used by most retail traders. Essentially each EA is doing that.

• 👍

Ara

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
Well, there's a bunch of fancy math stuff traders use to analyze trends, but I'm not that trader.

• 👍

thomas_novak

Banned
May 1, 2023
I mean who does need formulas, it is like using a dictionary book instead of the online one. In need of calculation? Just search the web for what you are looking for, that is all!

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
I don't use any formulas. Everything will be calculated by the system for me.
you mean by MT4?
no i am not just asking about while you open a trade,before the opening a position while you want to realize how will your strategies work?
Post automatically merged:

I do not really think that you need to learn how work with formulas since you can find calculators for each of them. But i guess that could be a great cognitive exercise.
So ii will change my question to what calculators do you use?

I imagine mechanical rules combined with indicator values would be the closest to mathematically based models used by most retail traders. Essentially each EA is doing that.
So you eet EAs on your trades?

Well, there's a bunch of fancy math stuff traders use to analyze trends, but I'm not that trader.
shall I ask what type of trader you are?

I don't use any specific formula. I use any formula when needed.
nice short answer, what have you used so far?

I mean who does need formulas, it is like using a dictionary book instead of the online one. In need of calculation? Just search the web for what you are looking for, that is all!
Maybe I asked in a wrong way. I meant what calculators