FOREX SIGNALS

Maki

Trader
Dec 11, 2016
I have read about technical analysis but I don't understand how to a get a signal. When I want to see a signal, what do I look for? What is it that the signal provider is seeing when he says buy or sell a certain pair with so much sl and tp on certain time chart? Where can I get the videos that can help me with the analysis which lead to seeing a signal?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
There are countless methods of turning analysis into signals. For example, one of the basic methods is to buy when the price crosses a moving average from below or sell when the price crosses the same moving average from above.

• 👍
Reactions: Maki

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Another example is two MAs crossing: the fast one crossing the slow one from below for a buy signal and the fast one crossing the slow one from above for a sell signal.

One more example is the RSI moving from above 70 to below 70 for a sell signal and RSI moving from below 30 to above 30 for a buy signal.

You can find more examples in our Forex strategies section.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Where can I get the videos that can help me with the analysis which lead to seeing a signal?
//-----

hey maki..... you could also try doing a strategy backtest in visual mode..... this allows you to see how the indicators react in addition to the orders open and closures..... google metatrader visual backtesting ......

just don't believe every video you see.....h

//-----