Telegram/ Automated Trading - Options

Henners123

Jan 12, 2023
Hi All,

I am still getting my head around Telegram signals. I use TelegramFXcopier and subscribe to different channels I could find online.

( Dont judge me, I have a full time job so cant be attached to charts, although one day would like to do full time )

I have collated the last 3 months and the results really vary. Could anyone help with these questions?

- What is the best broker to use ( I use pepperstone, but feel it is limited to FX only - IC has been suggested)
- Should I stick with FX or go into Crypto and stocks too?
- Can anyone suggest a good signal provider ( I dont mind paying to subscribe )
- Can anyone help me with the Entry, TP, SL settings?
- What would you suggest as the best automated SL? ( Trailing, what pips? MA? ATR? Parabolic SAR?)

Many thanks!!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
- What is the best broker to use ( I use pepperstone, but feel it is limited to FX only - IC has been suggested)
There is no 'best broker to use'. This depends on what you need from your broker. You take a list of brokers and choose the one that fits your requirements.
- Should I stick with FX or go into Crypto and stocks too?
How do you expect someone who knows nothing of your goals, resources, and skills to answer this?
- Can anyone suggest a good signal provider ( I dont mind paying to subscribe )
Unfortunately, there are no good signal providers.
- Can anyone help me with the Entry, TP, SL settings?
Those should be dictated by your trading strategy. And in case you lack it, by your signal provider.
- What would you suggest as the best automated SL? ( Trailing, what pips? MA? ATR? Parabolic SAR?)
See above.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Go for automated trading when you have good trading EAs. Otherwise, unproven EAs can crash your capital to nothing.