forex is enough for my life

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Forex is also a online trade so it has also a huge area. I have take this site as a part time job. I think it may be the part time job or business, but it is not enough for my whole life.

I think everyone is different. Given the high failure rate of 98% among traders, most will do neither and blow their accounts, get discouraged and exit the market altogether. Out of those who remain in the markets, another 90% do not trade for a living and they may make a profit here and there they are not able to do so on a consistent base.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Trading is my profession and it’s what I like to do. Great people have always faced challenges and failures – yet they become great. The past failures and challenges in the markets are never a deterrent to me. Markets wizards today were novices in the past. The road to success is bumpy indeed. Nevertheless, the resplendent reward of consistent success makes the pain of the past pale into insignificance. Whenever I visualize the joy of success, the glory of breakthrough, the pleasure of financial freedom, the luxury of attainment of goals – the benefits in trading are worth the sacrifices inherent in it. I’ll continue to move on.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Trading is my profession and it’s what I like to do. Great people have always faced challenges and failures – yet they become great. The past failures and challenges in the markets are never a deterrent to me. Markets wizards today were novices in the past. The road to success is bumpy indeed. Nevertheless, the resplendent reward of consistent success makes the pain of the past pale into insignificance. Whenever I visualize the joy of success, the glory of breakthrough, the pleasure of financial freedom, the luxury of attainment of goals – the benefits in trading are worth the sacrifices inherent in it. I’ll continue to move on.

You keep mentioning market wizards, can you be more specific. I don't mind a quick escape into the world of magic before I return back to trading.