Forex Brokers for Beginners

Abdul Fani

Trader
Mar 16, 2017
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
If broker is good and reliable, it`s good both for beginners and pros.
The best way to know, that a broker is reliable is to check its license. They say, that the most reliable brokers have licenses from Europe, USA and Australia. For example, licenses from Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, New Zealand are concidered as the most difficult obtain and they have the most strict regulation. Also, there are brokers with licenses from Panama, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Belize, Seychelles. They say, that it`s easier to get such license, but it doesn`t really means, that they are poorly regulated.
Sometimes, people consciously choose brokers with less strict regulation, as they usually have more profitable trading conditions. You can find information about licence on brokers` sites or write to support and ask.
As for me, I trade with broker with Belieze licence and I`m satisfied with the servise, I never had problems with withdrawal.
Also, I`d recomend to choose old broker (more, than 4-5 years on market).

• 👍
Reactions: AntjeWagner

omomevyt

Trader
Mar 23, 2017
Forex is not a place for beginners, it sits up your money if you do not have knowledge in economics, politics, and did not have experience in tranding)
But you are already here.
I would advise trading with strict regulation brokers ofc, and brokers, where your deposits will be insured.

Keithkingkong

Trader
Jun 13, 2017
London
There are no brokers for beginners other than:

FCA regulated and UK registered!
low spreads
no deposit or withdrawal fees
friendly support

Rest is not worth looking at..

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
There are no brokers for beginners other than:

FCA regulated and UK registered!
low spreads
no deposit or withdrawal fees
friendly support

Rest is not worth looking at..

Yeah Tickmill quite fits the bill then. But its my secondary account first is with Hotforex, although I have long trading history and withdrawals so trust them even without license.

A

AntjeWagner

I think the trading experience of 10 years will not help you if an unregulated broker holds back your money when trying to withdraw. or if the broker intervenes in your trades and you try to complain (there is no regulation to complain at then).
so i disagree with you on that.

Jun 10, 2017
First of all, it is about security instead of anything else. It’s not easy to focus on income increase if you are joined with wrong broker, so we have to be wise with our pick. I made mistake with joining wrong companies just for the sake of freebies, so don't do that!

yuqieric

Trader
Sep 7, 2013
I start with agea due to they can provide 10000$ virtual fund and 5$ real money. now I have trading in forex more than 10 years but when I just started I am the guy who is a very poor.maybe I need thanks for agea give me a chance with zero to jion.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I start with agea due to they can provide 10000$ virtual fund and 5$ real money. now I have trading in forex more than 10 years but when I just started I am the guy who is a very poor.maybe I need thanks for agea give me a chance with zero to jion.

Well 10000 demo is not limit, for example my broker Hotforex offers $500 000 on demo for practice, but I prefer to stick to live account (even for strategy testing) if you want to prepare emotionally as well as get correct and clear results with real market conditions including spreads widening slippage, liquidity changes

Feb 26, 2018
I have been trading for a long time at [URL deleted] Amarkets. Good conditions, acceptable leverage, deposit and withdrawal of profits almost instantly, bonuses are very pleasant. While I do not intend to change anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
I have been trading for a long time at Amarkets. Good conditions, acceptable leverage, deposit and withdrawal of profits almost instantly, bonuses are very pleasant. While I do not intend to change anything.

Wow, i'm trade with amarkets either :)
So how did you find th

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesForex123

Trader
Jan 8, 2018
Thank you for your concern! I really appreciate it. :) Well, in fact, you are right on some of your information, yet their site was not updated. I have regularly talked to them since I started along with my other colleagues who have invested ahead of me in them. So far, they have no any troubles with them. Most of the expectations are already met that is why I have been trying to work well with them :)

I have been using JAFX for over a year with no problems. Made plenty of withdrawals during that time.

Fritz Fabiano

Jan 7, 2021
Beginners should choose a broker after doing their full homework like what are the conditions offered by a broker, are they regulated, are withdrawals processed on time or not, reviews on various websites. These are the various things which are to be taken into consideration. However, to list out some good brokers for beginners, you can check- fxpro, fxview and xm.