Forex Brokers for Beginners

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Hough Stafford, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Abdul Fani

Abdul Fani Trader

If broker is good and reliable, it`s good both for beginners and pros.
    The best way to know, that a broker is reliable is to check its license. They say, that the most reliable brokers have licenses from Europe, USA and Australia. For example, licenses from Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, New Zealand are concidered as the most difficult obtain and they have the most strict regulation. Also, there are brokers with licenses from Panama, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Belize, Seychelles. They say, that it`s easier to get such license, but it doesn`t really means, that they are poorly regulated.
    Sometimes, people consciously choose brokers with less strict regulation, as they usually have more profitable trading conditions. You can find information about licence on brokers` sites or write to support and ask.
    As for me, I trade with broker with Belieze licence and I`m satisfied with the servise, I never had problems with withdrawal.
    Also, I`d recomend to choose old broker (more, than 4-5 years on market).

AntjeWagner likes this.
  2. omomevyt

omomevyt Trader

Forex is not a place for beginners, it sits up your money if you do not have knowledge in economics, politics, and did not have experience in tranding)
    But you are already here.
    I would advise trading with strict regulation brokers ofc, and brokers, where your deposits will be insured.

3. fuelaranfast

fuelaranfast Newbie

There are no brokers for beginners.
    There are brokers for idiots

4. Keithkingkong

Keithkingkong Trader

There are no brokers for beginners other than:

FCA regulated and UK registered!
    low spreads
    no deposit or withdrawal fees
    friendly support

Rest is not worth looking at..

5. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Yeah Tickmill quite fits the bill then. But its my secondary account first is with Hotforex, although I have long trading history and withdrawals so trust them even without license.

6. AntjeWagner

AntjeWagner Guest

?? hmmm ;)

7. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Its about trading experience sometimes it can tells more about broker than a license.

8. AntjeWagner

AntjeWagner Guest

I think the trading experience of 10 years will not help you if an unregulated broker holds back your money when trying to withdraw. or if the broker intervenes in your trades and you try to complain (there is no regulation to complain at then).
    so i disagree with you on that.

9. Tradelifestyle

Tradelifestyle Newbie

First of all, it is about security instead of anything else. It’s not easy to focus on income increase if you are joined with wrong broker, so we have to be wise with our pick. I made mistake with joining wrong companies just for the sake of freebies, so don't do that!

10. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Master Trader

I think it's not right to set aside brokers for newbies and professionals. I wouldn't do that.

11. yuqieric

yuqieric Trader

I start with agea due to they can provide 10000$ virtual fund and 5$ real money. now I have trading in forex more than 10 years but when I just started I am the guy who is a very poor.maybe I need thanks for agea give me a chance with zero to jion.

12. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Well 10000 demo is not limit, for example my broker Hotforex offers $500 000 on demo for practice, but I prefer to stick to live account (even for strategy testing) if you want to prepare emotionally as well as get correct and clear results with real market conditions including spreads widening slippage, liquidity changes

13. JamesForex123

JamesForex123 Trader

I have used JAFX for the past 9 months and have had no problems.
    Great broker! Best around in my opinion!

14. Rafael Fernandez

Rafael Fernandez Trader

I have been trading for a long time at [URL deleted] Amarkets. Good conditions, acceptable leverage, deposit and withdrawal of profits almost instantly, bonuses are very pleasant. While I do not intend to change anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
  15. JohnyIve

JohnyIve Trader

Wow, i'm trade with amarkets either :)
    So how did you find th

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
  16. JamesForex123

JamesForex123 Trader

I have been using JAFX for over a year with no problems. Made plenty of withdrawals during that time.

Tags: