Does your broker offer a forex blog or analysis section?

john13303

Trader
Mar 16, 2013
I am used to trade with MasterForex and they give daily analysis on majors pairs . Their statistics are accurate and very helpful . Some brokers tend to provide good analysis but other don't and would rather give you an orientation regarding the previous trading session and argue that the trend is continuing . It is an easy way to drive you if you lack of experience in the markets.

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
well thats by itself is not important my friend!
well, after-all the best thing for traders is slow slippage, fast execution, tight spreads, full refund policy, different trading strategies - basically everything that aaafx gives me.

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
My broker has both blog and analyzing section, but I don't use blog. And I want to tell you, that most of forecasts are true. Those forecasts are made by Alex Bullbearg. There are articles in Forbes about him.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
The broker I use have analytical portal. This analytical portal is destined to help trader keep up with the latest world news, get access to professional analytics and acquire a guide in the world of financial information. Moreover, this analytical portal is an international platform of communication and experience exchange as well as the best training source for traders.

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
Mine provides both an educational section and an economic calendar.I am also subscribed to their daily technical analysis on major currency pairs.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
Obviously my broker provides all the profitable features for me. Like, I get all the technical analysis given by my broker OctaFx. I follow them to make profits from Trading. Octafx also provides all financial news. I believe, following brokers analysis anyone can make profits from OctaFx.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
my broker have analytical portal.That website is fxbazooka.com, This analytical portal is destined to help trader keep up with the latest world news, get access to professional analytics and acquire a guide in the world of financial information. Moreover, this analytical portal is an international platform of communication and experience exchange as well as the best training source for traders.

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
Have you checked zulutrade market news ... the blog has quite an extensive analysis quite helpful for trading the macro with entry/exit points as well ;)

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
My broker conducts activity in the forums and in social networks but besides of it ma broker has a product which is called Personal analyst. They are working with the special analytical company who provides professional analysts for the customers of broker. I must say i have never had any problems with this issue. And its better to have ur own analyst instead of just read some articles and news first of all because u save ur time not for a reading too much info as well as have professional advices exclusively on ur trading situation.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I am subscribed for a newsletter that it sent by Freshforex. There is, among other things, good daily analytics. And I tell you, it very often helps me in the trade. Though, of course, it is necessary first of all to think ana analyze yourslef. Analytics helps, but does not replace trading.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Well, I attended webinars from Hotforex two times, most information is for newbies and some good fresh ideas for trading on advanced levels. They also have a lot of education stuff but I prefer to use FF or babypips forums to get info..

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
i trade with tickmill and sometimes i browse their Fb or twitter to find more about promotional campaign or any news - this how i found about their oneplus two campaign-
and i read tickmill market commentary, and use it as second opinion of course.
besides of that i sometimes browse EFXnews too.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
What do we benefit from a broker blog? News and Analysis are not enough?
driving traffic into their website?i think it is all about SEO,. google loves a website that always update

i trade with tickmill and sometimes i browse their Fb or twitter to find more about promotional campaign or any news - this how i found about their oneplus two campaign-
and i read tickmill market commentary, and use it as second opinion of course.
besides of that i sometimes browse EFXnews too.
yeah i like EFX News too, their news are up to date