Does anyone know anything about learning trading with something called kaizen?

angelnish

Banned
Jul 24, 2012
If you Google "forex kaizen manifesto" the first link that appears will display a document that answers your question comprehensively about losing money. It contains answers that, I assure you, you have never seen before.

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
I swear I am going to create something like this and charge 20$ for it so people can have something that works, this stuff drives me nuts! Angelnish, the wording of the win/loss statment is where the slight of hand is at. Every trader losses money, the correct wording should have been something like this "208,000 traders like you trade the Forex. 38,000 are extremely profitable, 22,000 are breakeven traders, 120,000 slowley loose their money cycling through systems, and 28,000 loose their money quickly trying to get rich quick." Now my figures are not accurate but this is a more honest way to break things down....The truth is you don't have to loose a account in this market, just demo and demo until you have proven your good. If 20% of traders did that I can promise that all this free mt4 demo stuff would quickly become scarce.