History Repeats Itself: Predict Forex Shifts Through Analyzing The Past

markspeer

Trader
May 25, 2012
Hello Everyone!
I would like to post to tell everyone about a great source that has allowed me to make good money with Forex trading. I was actually told about this method of trading by my brother who was making good money with it. As the title suggest, history does repeat itself. This program called the Forex Replicator analyzes the past events on the Forex market and suggest future trades. It even tells you the percent chance of success with a certain trade. I have made good money myself and would love to suggest this program to all of you. I realize that this program may have a steep price, but I know it will pay for itself, and encourage all of you to try it for yourself. This isn't a "get rich quick" program or anything. Just something to simply add to your arsenal of trading tools. Best of luck, and tell me how things turn out for you!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Great, another EA prog which promises to deliver everything.. honestly, when it comes to ea's, the only answer we can come up with would be along the lines of "Go sell crazy someplace else, we are all stocked up"

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
Hello Everyone!
I would like to post to tell everyone about a great source that has allowed me to make good money with Forex trading. I was actually told about this method of trading by my brother who was making good money with it. As the title suggest, history does repeat itself. This program called the Forex Replicator analyzes the past events on the Forex market and suggest future trades. It even tells you the percent chance of success with a certain trade. I have made good money myself and would love to suggest this program to all of you. I realize that this program may have a steep price, but I know it will pay for itself, and encourage all of you to try it for yourself. This isn't a "get rich quick" program or anything. Just something to simply add to your arsenal of trading tools. Best of luck, and tell me how things turn out for you!

I never use any Trading EA as i know that any EA will not be able to match the performance levels of a Human brain.

So i always use my own trading skills :D

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On the part of real EA's, sorry - not going to hold my breath for a real EA to hit the market. And human nature being what it is, no one's going to be willing to part with a EA that works right "all the time" for any amount of $$$$$$.
Either way, I would strongly advise all traders from falling for the old "become a millionaire overnight" liner, the holy grail in Fx trading continues to remain AWOL..