Do You Trade With An MT4 Broker?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I use MT4 with both Trader's Way and FXCM, so far have had no issues with the platform, per se. But yes, I can understand the point of trading off the MT4 platform but you have to admit that MT4 just makes it all easy, to chart and use indicators at will..
And on MT5, mum's the word..so yeah, we are all very, very curious about it!

Raphael

Trader
Feb 7, 2012
Good brokers are that ones who could spend money and find programmers to develop their own trading platform. Am I right? :)

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
The spread betting firm that I use does not provide Metatrader, so I just use it for analysis. It would be nice to be able to trade via the charts, but it's not a big deal.

Apr 18, 2012
I know there are many of us here that trade with an MT4 broker & also many who probably don't. MT4 has several key benefits but other brokers have some good features as well, so I would like to get everyone's opinion on this question:

dannycal

Trader
Jul 8, 2012
I have experience some experience of trade with an MT4 Broker and i think MT$ Brokrs are more reliable and trustworthy.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I also prefer MT4. This platform is functional and comfortable. And although there is MT5, I don't plan to change MT4 to it

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I guess MT4 is the most convenient platform just because most of brokers work with it. I don't need to study a new one if I change a broker. That's why when I started trading with FreshForex, I was comfortable with their trading platform and conditions.

Bosschick

Aug 5, 2015
1. User Experience : Extremely user friendly
interface, enabling new and experienced
traders to trade this complex and volatile
market with ease and comfort.
2. Language: Users around the globe can
benefit from the MT4 platform and all its
data, in their own language
3. Charts : In addition to the MT4's advanced
and user friendly trading features, the
platform also offers advanced charting
capabilities. This of course enables traders
to trade and analyze the technical aspects
of the market simultaneously.
4. Expert Advisors : This is a very popular and
important feature in the MT4 feature
portfolio. Expert Advisors enable traders to
automate their trades with a customized
EA that best fits their needs.

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
I trade with a broker who offers me “MT4” as well as their own trading platform “Trade Station” and I think trading on mt4 is more valuable because of its traditional use and offerings. I also believe that trading on mt4 is much better because it is universal & very easy to use.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Anyone trading with a MT5 broker or none-MT platform as cTrader? Please advise your experiences.