Which Types Of Broker Bonuses Do You Prefer?

Which Types Of Broker Bonuses Do You Prefer?

• Non-Deposit Bonus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Competition Bonus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Hey everyone,

I'd like to get everyone's opinion on this, which type of broker bonus do you prefer, please let us know casting your vote now!

Thanks for your input!

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
I preferred getting bonus as welcome money at the time of registration. in fact i have received some bonus when i join my broker. and now they have relaunched that scheme of giving some monetary benefit to the client when they select them as their broker.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Lol I definitely like bonuses :) I just forgot to vote in my own poll I took care of it, I think special bonuses like cars, vacation packages etc. are great & always a good surprise.

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
I think any bonus is welcome hihi :) :)
I think prizes, because it feels more like an extra, u know what I mean?
Its like im gonna put money if I need and stuffs, but I wouldn’t buy an expensive super holidays or a hot new computers since its not a necessity, so its nice to have it as a prize

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I will go for welcome bonuses, and one thing i like about it, is that my broker Profiforex does allow someone to withdraw them. So i didn't feel it was not real.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I kind of prefer no deposit bonuses. A free bonus to new clients - a live account to start trading immediately with no deposit required. Waoh that is lovely. A free bonus to new clients show how bold the silver linings are and the prospects of a nice forex ride. The live account without deposit is an FX luxury and a very good bonus. I really appreciate bonuses a lot not that I love freebies a lot but a broker with tight spreads, high leverages, withdrawal ease and then a no deposit trading bonuses, very transparent; then I'm throwing my purse at him- he does not have to be regulated as long as he is accountable.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well the bonus shall be available for withdrawal of course with trading volumes and also the bonus shall be available for using of higher leverage and extra margin

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I love to fill my deposit with the help of bonuses. Why not? I do not understand when they say that this is nonsense. For example, I use "36% per annum" accumulation of deposit in FreshForex. They pay interest on free money! They also pay 35% tradable bonus on deposit.

Jun 1, 2015
usually i prefer non withdrawable bonus that can use when i have drawdown .
and i rarely take withdrawable bonus because most brokers have insane requirement in order to withdraw the bonus

but when i saw tickmill withdrawable bonus campaign, i amaze, because the lot requirement is reachable . and my friend has prove it if it reasonable and really withdrawable bonus without any string attached

Prezident

Banned
Jul 20, 2011
I love to fill my deposit with the help of bonuses. Why not? I do not understand when they say that this is nonsense. For example, I use "36% per annum" accumulation of deposit in FreshForex. They pay interest on free money! They also pay 35% tradable bonus on deposit.

Deposit bonus is a universal evil. aimed at draining the trader.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Anything, as long as I can withdraw or redeem it.

1. Deposit bonus: You deposit and get bonus based on the total amount, normally higher deposit get more bonus, but not exceed a number. This one is not easy to claim.
WE can see this bonus type at most brokers offering bonus programs.

2. Welcome bonus: Just deposit and you get a fixed number of bonus amount.
Still popular but only several broker offer this: vinson financials

3. No deposit bonus: Only require registration, 90% is scam, sorry to that.
Not popular but not easy to find: cea***trade

4. Cashmatch and rebate bonus: deposit and trade to claim the bonus
Popular: XM.com and FreshForex

Not tried all, but follow me, bonus is not a thing that you can rely on.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Non-Deposit Bonus is my favourite but if only the broker offer is genuine and normally it's quite small.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I'm quite keen on getting cashback bonuses. I especially like when I can choose whether get money back for losing or for profitable trades. At the moment I'm using rebate bonus from FreshForex and getting $5 for my losing trades.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
usually i prefer non withdrawable bonus that can use when i have drawdown .
and i rarely take withdrawable bonus because most brokers have insane requirement in order to withdraw the bonus

but when i saw tickmill withdrawable bonus campaign, i amaze, because the lot requirement is reachable . and my friend has prove it if it reasonable and really withdrawable bonus without any string attached
really?i open your broker and it's over already

1. Deposit bonus: You deposit and get bonus based on the total amount, normally higher deposit get more bonus, but not exceed a number. This one is not easy to claim.

agree with you , same with me, i only prefer bonus like cashback bonus , because it is easy to achieve
and if you mean is caesar "scam" trade, i only say one word. never put even one cents in this worthless broker

• 👍
Reactions: ambitionfx

jerry

Jul 19, 2015

I also agree that no deposit bonus is only offered by scam broker. Don't waste on it althought it costs nothing.