Daily Free Forex Signals | NiclaxFX Accurate Signals

niclaxfx

Trader
Nov 11, 2020
Niclax FX
www.niclaxfx.com
Hey Traders,

In this thread i'm going to be sharing free NiclaxFX daily forex signals and chart analysis, i believe it will be helpful and profitable to you all.
Feel free to chat with me or make comments on trades, i will do my best to ensure to respond as soon as i can.

However some quick guide to follow our signals:

NFX Signals Parameters​

Each signal are sent with the following parameters:

♻ CURRENCY PAIR: This refers to the currency pair to be traded on.

TRADE TYPE: This refers to the direction of the trade, trade type could either be a:
⬆️ BUY - Meaning trade is expected to go up or

⬇️ SELL - Meaning trade is expected to go down.

ORDER TYPE: There are two main order types which could be a
A. ⏳PENDING ORDER: Pending orders are sent for trade automation when admin expect a certain condition to be met before the trade should start running. Pending orders could be sent in 4 types:
1. ⬆️ BUY STOP: Buy stop orders are sent when expected price of entry is above the current market price. That is the signal provider wants the trade to trigger for a BUY at a price higher than the current market price

2. ⬆️ BUY LIMIT: Buy limit orders are sent when expected price of entry is below the current market price. That is the signal provider wants the trade to trigger for a BUY at a price lower than the current market price.

3. ⬇️ SELL STOP: Sell stop orders are sent when expected price of entry is lower than the current market price. That is in this case the signal provider wants the trade to trigger for a SELL at a price lower than the current market price.

4. ⬇️ SELL LIMIT: Sell limit orders are sent when expected price of entry is higher than the current market price. That is in this case the signal provider wants the trade to trigger for a SELL at a price higher than the current market price.

B. INSTANT EXECUTION: As the name implies, this means trade should immediately be triggered as soon as they are received. When trades are sent as instant execution it is recommended to first start the trade and thereafter set the other trade parameters like Stop Loss and Take Profit. Also Instant execution trade could be taken with +/-10pips from current market price except admin states otherwise.

‍ ENTRY PRICE: The entry price refers to the price at which the trade must be triggered or started.

⭕️ STOP LOSS: This refers to the maximum risk of the trade incase the market moves in opposite direction. It is an automatic exit point and essential to protect your investment. - SL "Stop Loss". Stop loss are very important and must not be neglected.
It is always recommended to adjust your stop loss above break entry(price of entry often denoted as BE) after trade has ran for over 50+pips in profits. In some cases or during high volatility admin may inform you to adjust your SL to give more space for trades even after trade has started running.

✅ TAKE PROFIT: This refers to the expected price to take out profits or close a trade. When price reaches your take profit level, your position will automatically be closed by your broker. It is recommended that you place a take profit order with every trade to lock in your profit in case the target price is reached. It is often denoted as TP - "Take Profit"

PS: For Clarification or Question please refer to support - After any trade is sent in situations when the trade instructions are not clear its best to always contact our happy support who are always there to entertain your questions and guide you correctly.

And on this we open the thread....