commodity is best but risky why?

Adityaa

Trader
Jun 7, 2012
I'm still learning but I'm trying to achieve my goals. commodity and Forex are very interesting but some people says it's a risky. why suggest briefly?

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Forex mostly, because it has a history of traders/banks gambling with leverage. Also in the early days of PC trading there was a ton of bucket shops and boiler rooms that would take advantage of forex traders. Plus Forex has alot of swings compaired to equities. Most people that say that forex is risky are most likely buy and hold equities traders. If you learn risk managment, support and resistance, watch your round numbers and news releases its like trading anything else. Those old buy and hold equities traders are a thing of the past, they think they are 'up' but only manage to stay breakeven with inflation. Best of luck, demo trade first

Adityaa,

I primarily trade the commodity Silver. The "how and why" are posted here in the forum. If commodities interest you, take some time and look at Silver and how it performs. It's highly profitable and a very slow mover. The "tools" I use to trade silver are listed in the indicator portion of the forum under "A Killer Indicator." Everything is laid out for you. There is nothing left but "do."

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
without proper knowledge u can say Forex is very risky but if u have knowledge of Forex trading then i don't think so its risky . lot's of people are making very good profit in Forex market and Forex business is improving day by day . and in every world of business risk a profit both are in step by step... so first think u have to know is knowledge of forex trading other wise it will b risk for u.:)

Dec 5, 2012
Yes, Commodity and forex market are risky market but profitable business. if you will invest your money in commodity & forex market. Then you will get good returns on your investment. You can earn money on daily basis. If you want to earn profit on daily basis then you should learn about the commodity and forex market from online ebooks and blogs. You can subscribe free trial of commodity & forex trading tips from commoditytips.com. You can learn from some online virtual trading sites. After learning you can start trading by small investing. In this way you can improve your trading experience. Then you will not lost your money in commodity or Forex market.

Yes, After proper learning you will automatically achieve your goal.

Best Regards,
Richard.

Philip

Trader
Jan 8, 2013
Forex and commodity is risky and also tricky. In Forex learning is a key to make huge profit. If you want to make profit in Forex always analyze your risk. Many people make money from Forex. Risk is a part of business. If you can’t take risk you can’t grow in business.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
I agree with you that commodity is very risky but including gold has the potential to benefit a large and often a lot of traders who trade their gold and have the ability to make a profit in their trade better

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
One of the reasons commodity trading is risky is because it is highly leverage and there can also the problem of geographical uncertainty that is why when investing in commodity it is advisable to deal with large companies who has international experience.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Its not like that but still if you leave major commodities, the most of the prices are driven by stockers and giant commodity traders, these traders can some time influence the market according to them.

mcxvia

Trader
Oct 15, 2014
Indore
mcxvia.com
Commodity market

Commodity market is known for its profit. your investment can get multiplied with handsome amount of time in small span of time. But Forex and Commodity both based on the global changes and even on the particular country. You have to keep keen observation on market situation to understand the commodity market.