Strategy without Indicators!

kinchen

Jun 11, 2015
Friends, i'm on forex since 2007.. first i losed some money and i stopped to trade forex.... now i back on forex and i'm very happy with my results...

What i can say is: Indicators not is all on forex market..

I'm having great results doing Trendlines + horizontal lines..

YMXjgY6.jpg

If anyone want to learn this, i suggest to add this guy on Skype: hendrik.pacs

He is teacher and is awesome guy! If you don't have money to pay the course, try to find some videos on youtube about it :)

But i high recommend this course is awesome and i'm getting nice results!

Have great weekend all!

Chistabo

Active Trader
Apr 13, 2015
Slovenia
I can share EA suitable for trading of off (any) lines, if there is any interest.

Best regards
Simon
S love nia

Binos

Jul 29, 2015
I think that indicators are not only the stuff you need to relay on. Everything should be analized in the complex in order to understand what is right way and what is wrong?

Sarah12

Aug 12, 2015
I think that indicators are not only the stuff you need to relay on. Everything should be analized in the complex in order to understand what is right way and what is wrong?

Complete,My problem is we often become quite reliant and attached to indicators after a while and removing them is a hard decision.One needs to analyze well to know which strategy to go with or not.

Chistabo

Active Trader
Apr 13, 2015
Slovenia
Complete,My problem is we often become quite reliant and attached to indicators after a while and removing them is a hard decision.One needs to analyze well to know which strategy to go with or not.
Well, ask yourself - are those indicators useful (read: profitable) for your trading? If the answer is NO, remove them.
If you go through many Forex threads, you find out:
- professional traders use Support & Resistance lines
- they also use Pivot points
- and trend lines
- and candlestick (patterns)
- and they trade off of higher time frames - daily, weekly, monthly...
- and maybe Moving Average...

Indicators show past price movement; you are only interested in future price movement.
Proper money management is mandatory - many threads are available regarding this topic.
Cut your losers, let the winners run - harder than sounds; it means you must stay in the market for days, if not weeks, or months. It takes courage...

That is all, folks. Stay tuned...

There is a thread on this forum, '... PAST strategy...' - worth reading. Main points are written above.

Simon

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
Indicators from the root of technical analysis as there is hardly a trading strategy that doesn't use one or more of them especially the candlesticks, moving averages or Fibonacci retracement levels. But then if you would want a strategy which doesn't have any of these advanced technical indicators, your best catch will be the price action. Price action is the mother of all advanced technical indicators in the forex market.
Simply put Price Action is a kind of technical analysis that typically works on solely on past prices that have been earlier traded in the forex market. I usually use the price action to detect higher-highs and higher-lows as well as lower-lows and lower-highs in my trend analysis.

Indicators is the problem of many traders. A lot of them reflects pretty much the same things, and don't add any value.
Usually 1-3 indicators that you know well and feel comfortable about will do, as a confirmation to price action.
Brokers always work to develop more and more indicators, so traders will have another reason to "pull the trigger",
to trade more and make more money for the broker.