Casey's intraday price action scalping techniques

I have not had much luck on the fast time frames, I prefer 60 minutes and higher. I purchased an ea and the developer recommended 8 hour time frame and very long periods for optimization. Much less stress on the higher time frames.

Information in thread is telling you to avoid scalping and day trading.

Charlatan educator Casey is fake and a fraud , working for brokers .He is a dirty little broker's stooge. He is not trader's friend.

Unfortunately Ken Casey works as a broker's stooge , carrying a signature of intraday forex price action scalper.Casey also sells education to new traders , is on rebates from brokers, the more you trade the more the broker gives in rebates.The more you trade , the more you lose in spreads.

This scalping is like taking a taxi journey from a to b , 20 miles away and paying the minimum fare of $3, 20 times a day = $60 , instead of doing a weekly trade for $3 and waiting for 100 pip move with a wide stop.In CHARLATAN Ken Casey's system you will pay $300 pips a week to make broker and Casey on rebates very rich.

I have not had much luck on the fast time frames, I prefer 60 minutes and higher. I purchased an ea and the developer recommended 8 hour time frame and very long periods for optimization. Much less stress on the higher time frames.

I trade fundamentals only.

Casey is a education scam artist on broker's forums.