Candle Wicks Length Display

Phillybanking

Trader
Aug 22, 2022
Please make sure you turned on the alerts and that you set the Upper/Lower Wick Limit parameters accordingly - the alert ones are different from the display ones. As for the arrows, I don't think it's a good idea.
How do I get alert on the display digits on the screen? because it doesn’t seems to give me alerts when my desired pip limit is reached despite setting pips on alert true. 20 pips

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
How do I get alert on the display digits on the screen? because it doesn’t seems to give me alerts when my desired pip limit is reached despite setting pips on alert true. 20 pips
Please make sure you are turning on all the necessary input parameters and that you set the relevant limits in points:candlewicks-alerts.png

Phillybanking

Trader
Aug 22, 2022
Please make sure you turned on the alerts and that you set the Upper/Lower Wick Limit parameters accordingly - the alert ones are different from the display ones. As for the arrows, I don't think it's a good idea.
How do I get alert on the display digits on the screen? because it doesn’t seems to give me alerts when my desired pip limit is reached despite setting pips on alert true. 20
Please make sure you are turning on all the necessary input parameters and that you set the relevant limits in points:View attachment 22397
thank you admin

Tangopal

Jan 24, 2023
Thank you - this is what I have been looking for! I was wondering, is it possible to tweak the colors of the digits to be displayed differently on bulls and the bears? Or alternatively, to be able to select Display on bulls only / Display on bears only / Display on both [the default].

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thank you - this is what I have been looking for! I was wondering, is it possible to tweak the colors of the digits to be displayed differently on bulls and the bears? Or alternatively, to be able to select Display on bulls only / Display on bears only / Display on both [the default].
Thank you! I will consider adding this in the next version of the indicator.

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
Have I configured this incorrectly? I would like the indicator only to appear on candle 0 & 1 (current candle and previous candle, max). At the moment it calculates the last 2 candles, but then doesn't remove the candle wick size as time progresses:
1682579100500.png

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Have I configured this incorrectly? I would like the indicator only to appear on candle 0 & 1 (current candle and previous candle, max). At the moment it calculates the last 2 candles, but then doesn't remove the candle wick size as time progresses:
View attachment 23945
As it works right now, the indicator won't remove old numbers from the chart. I will consider making it remove older output in the next version.

• 👍
Reactions: CARPARK

soso208

Sep 29, 2023
Halo,
Thank you for this indicator. This is what i have been looking for a long time. My eyes are getting bad as I'm always looking at the screen for wick sizes.

Please i will like you to modify it to show an alert for wicks having a size that fall within 4 group of numbers. That is, i will get alert or notification when a wick with the size of 7,8,9,10 and 11(7 to 11) is formed. Also, 2 to 4, 22 to 32 and 73 to 89 of numbers in pips.
I don't know if I'm asking for too much, but i will be glad if i can get this as this will help me prevent straining my eyes. Thank you.