Can I trust an offshore broker?

Lukas Schmidt

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Hallo all

I want to know if can trust offshore broker companies?

I opened account 1 month ago with lqdfx and tallinex and so far everything is ok.

lqdfx spread are great and withdrawal are great and I am very please with execution..
tallinex spread is ok, withdrawal is a little bit slower and execution is ok

I now want to increase my investment with lqdfx what do people think about this?

Jul 7, 2016
Finland
smartfxrebates.com
We have never had any problems with any of our partners that are 'offshore'. Can't speak for lqdfx, but Tallinex and FXGlory are fine by our view.

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Hallo Lukas. I trade with lqdfx too and Im very happy with their service. Very low spread, execution s fast and their customer suport is very good. What about you, you put more money? You make a big witdrawal? I think to put more money soon. Wait your feedbak

BigMikey

Feb 12, 2017
I would steer clear from unregulated brokers. It is not worth the risk. There are enough good brokers that are regulated

Lukas Schmidt

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Hallo Lukas. I trade with lqdfx too and Im very happy with their service. Very low spread, execution s fast and their customer suport is very good. What about you, you put more money? You make a big witdrawal? I think to put more money soon. Wait your feedbak

Hi Usman! Yes, so far I am also pleased with the service of lqdfx and I actually chose to stay with them. They seem broker to trust so I increased my investment, but didn't make a big withdrawal yet. Will keep you updated

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
There are many offshore brokers that are offering services with complete transparency and are regulated too.. so i think that we can trust those guys in order to start trading forex.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Well one of the brokers I trade with is FCA one but I also need to use second broker as they are in offshore so still offering leverage. I know one should work on reducing his trading leverage to cut risk exposure but my news strategy is unprofitable on 1:50 or 1:100 regulated brokers offer.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I also have concluded that trading during news is very difficult untill you are a professional trader but currently i am sticked with learning forex and trade it only in specific times and avoid when the market is crazy.

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Well one of the brokers I trade with is FCA one but I also need to use second broker as they are in offshore so still offering leverage. I know one should work on reducing his trading leverage to cut risk exposure but my news strategy is unprofitable on 1:50 or 1:100 regulated brokers offer.

Seems like all big regulators will cut the leverage and bonuses. I guess the era of non regulated brokers is on the way :D

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
There are regulated as well. I can't say that I agree with the idea "an offshore broker is a dishonest broker" as they have certain advantages. But still I'd not trust ANY offshore broker. And I don't advise you to do that blindly, cause sometimes the 'Regulations' line in the menu is not informative at all.

By the way, you can always check if it's true by visiting the regulator's website. Look for the list of regulated companies. Haven't found yours in it? Hm... In this case there is bad news for you...

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Offshore brokers in my opinion are those who are servicing their clients through providing them all the technologies online.
Sorry to interrupt, but don't other companies provide online services?
I just haven't got your idea. I know offshore brokers that have offline offices and representatives as well. But I could understand you incorrectly

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
You are also right actually i wrote about forex brokers that these offshore can only be reach through online as they aren't available in your local vicinity. Sorry for any confusion.. i hope that worth understanding now!

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
You are also right actually i wrote about forex brokers that these offshore can only be reach through online as they aren't available in your local vicinity. Sorry for any confusion.. i hope that worth understanding now!
Thanks for elaboration!
Yes, it's not so comfortable when you can't get in touch with the company you work with personally... Still, some people don't care as Forex is an online world, that's why they keep calm and work online...

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
People who are trading online and knows the trading art are earning good living out of it. I also noticed that successful traders are enjoying a good lifestyle.

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
I have tried many brokers in my trading career- oanda, fxcm, hotforex. Currently trading with an offshore UK based FinPro trading. One thing I like the most about them is there speedy execution of trades. No slippage! Also they offer tight spreads in reasonable commissions. I think they can be added to the list of trusted brokers.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I have tried many brokers in my trading career- oanda, fxcm, hotforex. Currently trading with an offshore UK based FinPro trading. One thing I like the most about them is there speedy execution of trades. No slippage! Also they offer tight spreads in reasonable commissions. I think they can be added to the list of trusted brokers.
And why didn't you like oanda?