Can a Trading Coach really make a difference for you?

Discussion in 'Forex Education' started by 4xtradingcoach, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jayomer

jayomer Trader

yes of course Trading Coach can make a difference for us

2. Rob Taylor

Rob Taylor Active Trader

Once you are trading profitably you do not need to pay for a training course. lol.

What you really need to ask yourself is how much money are you prepared to lose before you make the decision to pay a professional to teach you how to trade.

3. Rambo35

Rambo35 Confirmed PaxForex Representative

Good luck with that, it is a waste of money.

4. michael77

michael77 Trader

It depends but mostly you are right if i think your point of view from general perspective. Lots of people like to enter Forex market but they struggle a lots initially. It becomes harder for themselves to understand technical analysis by themselves. Good news is that there are lots of websites are now publishing free tutorials for the beginners.

5. Aby123

Aby123 Active Trader

Yeah, there are a lot to learn for free and it's great to know. However, it's really hard and time consuming to learn and figure out things on your own especially when you don't have any related background knowledge on what they so called technical analysis. But I'm still positive to self education.

6. Exness Support

Exness Support Active Trader

A trading coach can only teach you about strategies and trading psychology. Strategies are easy to learn but trading psychology takes time to learn and realize so a coach will make you better surely but then its your experience with the market which will make you master trading psychology and make you a better trader. Always remember trading fx is 30% skills + 70% trading with efficient psychology

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  7. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

I don’t know any professional mentor! Even, I started my learning process manually; frankly I hadn’t enough money to arrange any pro trainer! So, I am not sure about it! By the way, I must say manual leaning process is a long term course! Like, I learned only technical analysis in the 1st year of trading.