Can a Trading Coach really make a difference for you?

4xtradingcoach

Active Trader
Nov 4, 2012
US
the4xcoach.com
Yes, coaching can help the struggling trader.
Of course there are many factors to consider. Is the coach qualified?
Is the coaching you will receive the right set of tools and strategies for you?
Are you ready to be coach and will you follow through with the coaching?

When it comes to coaching for traders, I believe its a serious matter since every mistake a trader makes, will likely cause them to lose money.

At first, I think trading appears to be easy to master especially from a relatively intelligent individual who has a significant amount of success in a prior endeavor.
But as we all find out, this is further from the truth.

In my experience as a trading coach I have seen the biggest and lasting improvements come from individuals who have a background in sports or something related that required the individual to train and remain disciplined with a high level of focus.

According to a study by the international Coach Federation,
the outcomes that clients most often attribute to their coaching are a higher self-awareness, a more balanced life, smarter goal-setting, much lower stress levels and greater self-confidence.

Honestly, coaching makes all the difference between a career of mediocre results and one of excellence and undreamed achievement. It is simply too difficult for most traders to understand technical trading systems and how to read the market like an experienced trader, from a book or a thread on the forum.

If you are a daytrader or a swing trader, investor or active trader, you can certainly benefit from hiring a qualified trading coach who will be in your corner to help you achieve your goals. And the cost is much less considering the potential for loss. We all know that making mistakes continuously as a trader can ultimately lead to the loss of all capital and unfulfilled dreams and promises.

Joseph Fibonacci

avwrites

Trader
Dec 3, 2012
So who do you recommend?

Finding a reputable coach or coaching service is about as hard as finding reliable info on the forums...Most think coaching is for suckers, though for a little bit of $ I think it could do someone like me who is new to trading and short on time a world of good. I was looking at Tradesight.com but am still hunting.

acarrollfan

Trader
Nov 27, 2012
The Land Below the Wind
Hmm.. I agree with what you say man.

There is a saying that goes, "How you do anything is how you do everything."

I guess if sport athletes discipline themselves in sports, they also discipline themselves in eating and drinking habit.

ezekiel chew

Trader
Dec 14, 2012
www.asiaforexmentor.com
New traders are advisable to undertake some formal trading. It save you time and effort searching the internet for information which is like zigzag puzzle which you have to put the pieces of information together. Take a formal training will have all the neccessary and fullinformation in 1 place.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
I don't think so. i learned trading in forex by myself as i was searching for forex information in many sites and forums which provide good information about forex , then i tried demo trading for a period and got good experience in this business .

suzanneT

Trader
Feb 23, 2013
I think a coach can be great to lend some of the emotional stability he has to his clients. The biggest trick in trading is keeping a calm head and knowing when to throw in the towel, when to ride out a weird jump, etc. Obviously someone with experience in Forex is going to be a benefit to a newbie, but I think the real benefit is having someone, anyone, who can be a support system and keep you from becoming a total headcase.

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
Coach is a really good if he wants you to make profit. But truly speaking I hesitate if somebody really wants to help you to earn money.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I'm sure that some of the courses really do provide you with all the info you need but here's the flip side, you need to do the work in order to ensure that all that info pays out.
And for beginners, would suggest free online resource materials rather than paid course and once you start trading profitably, you can opt for a paid course..

Apr 23, 2013
Hmm, I don't believe anyone would coach you to enable YOU to earn money. Maybe some would, but I'm sure nobody would share everything they know.

tania

Trader
Apr 21, 2013
Forex education is available for those interested in learning to trade foreign currencies. An individual can learn forex trading on select forex websites and from downloadable software. Books, CDs and traditional software packages are available on the subject of forex trading education. But you learn it on Forex-metal too.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think you should not waste your time with a coach and invest that money into your own trading. Failure is the only coach you will need and trust me the price is high.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
A trading coach can really make a big difference, provided the coach is also a successful trader. You can give only what you have. There are some who teach, but who can't trade. This industry is full of too many online 'professionals' who can't trade successfully on their own.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
A trading coach can really make a big difference, provided the coach is also a successful trader. You can give only what you have. There are some who teach, but who can't trade. This industry is full of too many online 'professionals' who can't trade successfully on their own.

Which is exactly why you should learn how to trade. The market is the only coach you need.