Brokers - Which Do You Use??

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
There are so many average Joe's out there, some very dubious gents and a sprinkling of seasoned Pros's. The way i choose my broker was through:
1. Reputation
2. User friendliness
3. Market survey
4. Spread and brokerage
5. Easy withdrawal/deposit
6. Market analysis and Daily FX updates
7. Supportive customer care

And trust me my broker fulfilled everything.

Regards
EXCELENT guideline here ^ not many people say customer service is so important but for me they HAVE to be 24/7 and good quality with fast responses. whats the point going with a broker that you cant eve talk to

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
What is the average spreads for Prime4x during normal time, I mean spreads on the main pairs and is this broker regulated?
never heard of them. open their demo and see their spreads, shoudl reflect correctly to the live account they offer

Jan 8, 2020
My current choice is [URL deleted] FP Markets. Having had experience with other Australian brokers I can say they're easily one of the best. First of all I always choose a broker who has a 24h great customer service. It's easy to test them on live chat to see how knowledgeable and helpful they are. No spread widening issues like the other brokers, lower commission, no depositing or withdrawing fees with my visa card, ecn pricing and fast execution. Slippage is low but I'm very careful as well. So far so good, gaining confidence.

Last edited by a moderator: