Brokers - Which Do You Use??

ankushb

Active Trader
Feb 11, 2009
Best Broker

Hi,
I just want say that I had compared prime4x with other brokers and I could see that prime4x is one of the brokers who are taking the lowest spreads.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Hi there,

Thats true there are many brokers out there to choose from so, it is worth while doing some initial research before choosing a forex broker. Some things to look out for when choosing a forex broker which i included while searching my broker Finexo was:

Low Spreads

Quality registered institution

A wide range of leverage options

A wide range of tools

Real-time currency price charting

Technical analysis tools

Fundamental analysis commentaries

Economic calendars

Great customer care

Regards

LeonPride

Active Trader
Feb 12, 2009
I have currently two accounts. The main one with Alpari.co.uk - in total not bad broker but their recent live execution is very slow, second account with Almaforex.com(1 pip fixed, execution good enough). Plan to test MIG

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
With the number of brokers available growing every month, choosing a broker can be difficult. Which broker do you trade with & why?

There are so many average Joe's out there, some very dubious gents and a sprinkling of seasoned Pros's. The way i choose my broker was through:
1. Reputation
2. User friendliness
3. Market survey
4. Spread and brokerage
5. Easy withdrawal/deposit
6. Market analysis and Daily FX updates
7. Supportive customer care

And trust me my broker fulfilled everything.

Regards

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

samforex09

Active Trader
Feb 19, 2009
Hello

I trade with prime4x I want to mention that I get my withdrawal so fast which is something amazing.:)

Regards

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
I am trading with Finexo because of their transparent charges, competitive spread, user friendly platform and supportive customer care.

See ya

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
Forex-Metal.com
Metatrader platform, low spreads, good customer service, and most important- because they are not a bucket shop.

Last edited:

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
I’ve never tried any of those, I use acm and they are pretty good:):)
They are a Swiss broker with base in Geneva, and this month they are going to become a Swiss bank, regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority.

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
I am using this broker which give me 0.1 pips spread in most of the majors.

You mean a fraction of a pip?!! Who do you trade with?!?1

Acm has 1, 8 pips on eurusd and and 1, 8 pips for usdjpy. I though this was as low as you could get...;)

zappolo

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2009
It's several years I use FxPro (I started when it was NorthFinance)...and I never had problems! Few pips of spread, fast execution and fast deposits/withdrawals...

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
There are number of points, which I can mention, but it is not at all possible to heave all those things here. Therefore, I would mention few of them
First, they never commit wrong claims
Fixed spreads
Good charts and technical supports
Great signals
Good support and guidance and many more

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
IBFX is a great broker but they require $250 opening deposit. MasterForex is a great broker too and they will open accounts worldwide for $1. They also give great bonuses every month.