Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Discuss the Bollinger Squeeze Advanced indicator (a trend strength and direction histogram indicator available for free download from our website) in this thread. It uses the relationship between Bollinger bands and Keltner channel and one of the eight oscillator indicators. Here you can ask any questions about this indicator or make your suggestions.

StarGaze

Trader
Jul 5, 2023
Hellow, can the indicator come with a trigger alert while crossing certain thresholds apart from 0(Zero) only?

I.e when it crosses 0.25 or preset figure it issues an alert

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hellow, can the indicator come with a trigger alert while crossing certain thresholds apart from 0(Zero) only?

I.e when it crosses 0.25 or preset figure it issues an alert
I will think about adding this in the next version of this indicator, but you could modify it easily via the source code just for yourself if you want an alert on some different level.

• 👍
Reactions: StarGaze

StarGaze

Trader
Jul 5, 2023
Ohh no unfortunately I'm not good in coding. Guess I'm gonna wait for that new version hopefully.

Logician3

Trader
Mar 12, 2022
Discuss the Bollinger Squeeze Advanced indicator (a trend strength and direction histogram indicator available for free download from our website) in this thread. It uses the relationship between Bollinger bands and Keltner channel and one of the eight oscillator indicators. Here you can ask any questions about this indicator or make your suggestions.
HI, Is there a arrow color change and multiple timeframe version of your

Bollinger Bands Breakout Alert Indicator for MT4 available?? Thanks​

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Bollinger Squeeze Advanced has been updated to version 1.01 to implement the following changes:
  • Added support for multi-timeframe operation. (@lasf25179)
  • Added customizable alert levels. (@StarGaze)
  • Fixed a bug with alerts about switching to the Sideways market mode.
Please download and re-install.

• 👍
Reactions: StarGaze