Bitcoin future?

Harryjosh

Trader
Mar 12, 2019
UK
I don't think the bitcoin has any future sooner, Because you can't use it in regular life and it does not have even any currency value yet.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
Hi. Let`s talk about bitcoin and it`s future. What are you thinking?
I personally think crypto will be a very prominent currency in the near future. but, i don't think fiat will ever be fully eradicated, maybe just become second preference to crypto, potentially.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
I don't think the bitcoin has any future sooner, Because you can't use it in regular life and it does not have even any currency value yet.

this is not strictly speaking true though, is it? I use a crypto wallet account visa card to make BTC purchases, it just converts to fiat in the process, but i spend my Bitcoin. Also, some companies accept BTC as payment, especially online and in certain parts of the world i know they do. In addition, some major companies (financial sector) are slowly becoming more involved with crypto in general and using it as part of their offerings in terms of payment etc. One good example would be forex brokers, like the one I use, who accept bitcoin deposits and withdrawals, which means they are almost instantaneous, which i prefer compared to wire transfer or debit/credit card as they are a lot slower. why wait 3-5 business days when you can do it via bitcoin and it is more often than not in the next hour or same day

Harryjosh

Trader
Mar 12, 2019
UK
this is not strictly speaking true though, is it? I use a crypto wallet account visa card to make BTC purchases, it just converts to fiat in the process, but i spend my Bitcoin. Also, some companies accept BTC as payment, especially online and in certain parts of the world i know they do. In addition, some major companies (financial sector) are slowly becoming more involved with crypto in general and using it as part of their offerings in terms of payment etc. One good example would be forex brokers, like the one I use, who accept bitcoin deposits and withdrawals, which means they are almost instantaneous, which i prefer compared to wire transfer or debit/credit card as they are a lot slower. why wait 3-5 business days when you can do it via bitcoin and it is more often than not in the next hour or same day
As you said some companies accept BTC as payment, and the other still trying or don't know when they can make it. Anyways, It's profitable for some people but most people lost their payment while trying to get a profit. BTW debit and credit are not as such slow as you said. There's no need 3-5 business days to wait for it.

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
One good example would be forex brokers, like the one I use, who accept bitcoin deposits and withdrawals, which means they are almost instantaneous, which i prefer compared to wire transfer or debit/credit card as they are a lot slower. why wait 3-5 business days when you can do it via bitcoin and it is more often than not in the next hour or same day
Yeah it`s faster except in days like in the beginning of this week. 70K peak of confirmation waiting BTC transactions and I've waited mine for about 3 days. It`s not so common situation but it`s a point for upgrading I think.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
How many of you have some bitcoins ? Answer will depend on that I think. Me sadly not started it all like 7-8 years ago when it costs pennies to acquire it all, but in todays market price it's quite impossible to make any investments for average Joe, so I want to see how many "millionaries" are here;)

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
As you said some companies accept BTC as payment, and the other still trying or don't know when they can make it. Anyways, It's profitable for some people but most people lost their payment while trying to get a profit. BTW debit and credit are not as such slow as you said. There's no need 3-5 business days to wait for it.

i was making reference to using credit or debit card transactions to make deposits and withdrawals through a forex broker, for example, sorry i was unclear. bitcoin transactions in comparison to debit/credit card are definitely a lot faster in my experience

• 👍
Reactions: Harryjosh

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
How many of you have some bitcoins ? Answer will depend on that I think. Me sadly not started it all like 7-8 years ago when it costs pennies to acquire it all, but in todays market price it's quite impossible to make any investments for average Joe, so I want to see how many "millionaries" are here;)

personally i do hold some bitcoin, not a lot, but i do not trade or hold crypto entirely for monetary gain- that's what i have a career for. I do forex etc as a part time/hobby; i like to study the markets and financial industry to keep up to speed with it all as it is rapidly changing and developing.

I have not made millions off of crypto, but i have made money simply from holding BTC in a wallet, as well as trading it. i have also made some losses too, just like most traders, however some do not like to admit losses, which is silly, because you can't win at everything in life

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
It`s never too late to get into another thing like BTC and became millionaire. ;) Or said in short look forward not back.

• 👍
Reactions: Jungletrader and Zack King

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
This is true, no point looking back. The next Bitcoin is in its infancy now. Guess right and you'll be laughing in a few years from now.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hey fellas. It`s a good time to revive this thread. What do you think about BTC at the moment?