Best ways to learn about Forex trading

jimcarter

Active Trader
Nov 10, 2017
USA
There are many ways to learn about Forex trading; the best way for you will depend on your learning style. Here are some suggestions:

• Read books or articles about Forex trading. A lot of information is available online, and in print, so you can find sources that suit your learning style.
  • Take an online course. These can be interactive and provide a more hands-on approach than simply reading about Forex trading.
  • Use demo accounts to practice trading. Many brokerages offer these, which can be a great way to experience them without risking any real money.
  • Join a local meetup or online community devoted to Forex trading. This will allow you to network with other traders and learn from their experiences.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Good list! I also personally liked watching videos. Sometimes if I got too busy tending to my kids, I could turn on a video in the background and listen while I made lunch or completed other tasks.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
To learn more about Forex you can get interested in the IB system and make money without trading yourself.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Reading books and watching videos are two most vital ways to learn any new thing. An investor can learn trading through these as well. Yes, he must try his learning in demo trading first to see how they come out in return.

alzheimer

Banned
Apr 7, 2022
Best way to learn is to practice a lot and analyze your mistakes. If you don't get something you can always ask for help on forums but the question should be specific not a broad one, if you want to receive valuable answer.

• 👍
Reactions: iswingandscalp

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
There's a fair few decent free forex courses out there too. I would be wary of paying any so called mentors. There's some genuine ones but sooooo many rogues out there.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Nowadays, there have tons of options but till now I believe EarnForex forum is one of the best way to learn! There have so many useful threads on technical & the fundamental analysis; new traders should take this opportunity!

alzheimer

Banned
Apr 7, 2022
I think the most efficient way to learn how to trade is via practice. It's a kind of try-and-get-feedback approach where you learn on your mistakes. However you should read at least 2-3 books to know basic theory of trading, especially in the field of technical analysis.

Fxbid99

Sep 7, 2022
You can read articles on forex trading, stay updated with market news related to trading, you can also learn by creating demo accounts as more you will practice more you will learn. Also, if you are a beginner you can start with copy trading as well.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
See the naked chart of last 10 years (at least for 3 pairs) by back-testing; then you’ll see the magic!

Gyan Dev

Dec 20, 2022
There are a number of ways to learn about forex trading, and each has its own merits. One of the best ways to learn is by taking an online course. This can be done at your own pace and you can learn a lot of practical information that you can use when you start trading.

Another excellent way to learn is by reading books on the subject. This will give you a more theoretical understanding of how forex trading works and what factors affect currency prices.

Finally, another great way to learn is by attending seminars and workshops offered by experienced traders. These can be very enlightening and provide you with valuable insights into the world of forex trading.

• 👍
Reactions: Digital Rahul