Ayrex Binary Options Broker - Discussion

pham hoang mi

Jan 17, 2017
Hello , My name Pham Hoang Mi , Today I say : My business experience in Ayrex , Ayrex Binary options are basically a simplified form of trading that boils everything down to two directions; up, or down. That’s it. So i'm have all the complexity of the markets themselves, i'm can trade on currencies, commodities, stocks and indices, but i'm get none of the complexity that overwhelms most beginners. All i'm need to do is correctly speculate whether an asset i'm have chosen to trade on, will rise or fall. And the great thing about it is that there are so many assets to choose from that i'm can really take your own knowledge to the markets and profit from it. I’ve always really been into gadgets and technology, even though I could rarely afford the things I was researching, I was a close follower of all the new technologies, when they were coming to the market and how they were doing. Well at the time I started getting into binaries was doing really well against Usd/Jpy, were getting really positive reviews and a number of respected tech magazines and blogs started asking if Usd/Jpy time was almost up. My first binary trades were PUT trades (meaning I was forecasting that Usd/Jpy was about to go down in value, and they were very profitable for me (I hadn’t yet grasped the idea that i'm don’t risk most of my account balance on single trade opportunities!). I spent a lot of time researching the markets, finding out about economic indicators and asset correlations, I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to researching anything and bringing this mentality to binary trading will really help me , take it from me, or developing it if i'm don’t already possess it. Ayrex Binary trading has been very good to me, I made receive $10 in my first months of trading , although small amounts, but I feel glad and happy that I won and self-withdrawals on your account, I will try harder . Ayrex Binary options have been great to. Their customer service have always been helpful and quickly responded to any issue I’ve had along the way. To be honest I’m not sure why more people don’t know about Ayrex Binary Trading. It’s definitely been a game changer life for me. Thank Ayrex!

Sandra Rangel

Active Trader
Jan 13, 2017
Ayrex is a good broker for several reasons which I'll outline:
- Compared to other brokers, I've found the strike price to be very quick ie. when you press the put or call button it instantly gets you into the trade at that price. With other brokers there's sometimes a delay which has caused me to lose trades.
- The payout rates are very decent
- They have these 1 hour contests where you use demo money to try and get as much as you can for a prize of $100 which I think is pretty cool.
- They have a $5 minimum deposit, which is especially good if you are starting out with binary options since you aren't risking much. Most other brokers require a deposit of $100-$250
- The layout of the platform is simple and intuitive, everything is all on one screen and easily accessible
- Last week I made a withdrawal using skrill and in less than 1 hour the payment was processed. I attached two pictures as proof

Overall my experience with them has been positive and would recommend them

Attachments

• Sin título 2.jpg
    Sin título 2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Sin título 3.jpg
    Sin título 3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Sin título 4.jpg
    Sin título 4.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
Jan 19, 2017
I AM TRADING WITH AYREX FROM A MONTH AND I FEEL THAT AYREX REALLY CHANGE THE DIMENSION OF MY BINARY TRADING. QUICK PLATFORM WITH SIGNALS, CONTEST, MINIMUM DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL IS JUST 5$ AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST IS THEIR INSTANT WITHDRAWAL. THEIR INSTANT WITHDRAWAL METHOD GIVES ME COMFORT AND MAKE ME MENTALLY RELAX. I FEEL LIKE, MY FUNDS INVESTED IN BINARY TRADING HAS BECOME AN ATM WITH AYREX AND I CAN WITHDRAW WHENEVER I WANT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

Attachments

• ayrex 10.jpg
    ayrex 10.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1
Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are very happy to share with you that Ayrex has just been granted with 3 major awards in the binary options industry: "Best Binary Options Broker", "Best Customer Support" and "Most Transparent Broker" 2016!

It's yours too! Thank you for your constant support!

i96UCjm.jpg

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

pham moc chi

Jan 19, 2017
Hello , I want share experience Ayrex Binary Options , The rise of trading in Ayrex binary options has seen nothing but remarkable and extraordinary results in the 2016 years. With the astounding popularity of this market trend, it is extremely significant to know the right place for to trade in Ayrex binary options. It is important that company Ayrex Binary Options trade offer its users a smooth, fast, simple and ethical service. The professionalism of the highest order, efficiency maintained in the organization and the various ways it offers flexibility and help are the prime factors to consider when choosing where to trade in binary options.
Being new in the field, I did some research and finally decided to go with Trading in Ayrex Binary Options. And never have I been as satisfied with a decision as this one. Some of the main qualities of this superb company which attracted and impressed me are:
Professionalism – As a trader, it was crucial for me to find a firm which prided on its professionalism and "Ayrex" just does that! They provide the ultimate binary options trading experience online. It is important for any firm to maintain a proper organization before offering its clients the right to their usage. The infrastructure of Ayrex is assembled and managed in an impressive manner. From offering a team of highly expertise individuals working around the clock to execute the most professional and educated trade to offering the wide range of financial tools to choose from, many of the unique trading features that give a serious edge.
For a newbie like me it was extremely helpful and beneficial to have had the opportunity to attend the vast amount and range of training and education options in trading binary options. Having the option of a free demo class to explore and master the platform, 24/24 client services, an contest bonus 100$ for members on week, bonus 30$ for member new , Ayrex as their trading platform seems good.
With my experience having a wide variety of assets index in stocks, indices, currencies and commodities Ayrex offer their wide list of trading tools for traders of any level of expertise and background. The one click trading offer its traders the ability to execute their trading operations with just one click and real-time results, 60 seconds training, pairs that pair similar currency and stock options, long-term trading and the short term trading tool lasting from 60 seconds to three hours. I deposit and withdraw from Ayrex , after 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes, I can give her 82% profit margin for fast trade, 85% for a period of 1 hour to 2 hours, it's really helpful, I will try to study and learn a lot from Ayrex, thank companies Ayrex were present on this market works very reputable company and wish to always thrive

adelesmo

Trader
Jan 10, 2017
Ayrex Is Very excellent Platform ,Iam using Ayrex Since 2 Month Platform Is Very Responsive and Orders Placed Lightning speed and Order Execution I Contests are Pretty Good held Thrice In a week, monday, Wednesday And Friday The One who Have Talent of Binary Trading can make $100 , in ONE HOUR Their online support Is Very QUick in adddition When I contacted the customer service staff they looked after me very well, this I quite liked. Ayrex has methods of deposit and withdrawal to neteller and skrill this is great for processing payments in automatic. Their Support Through social Media is Pretty Fine Till Now Its Working Fine. I recommend ayrex 100%

Attachments

• WH.jpg
    WH.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1

Dilio Munoz

Trader
Jan 19, 2017
Ayrex.com is the best binary option broker in the world. I am not saying it without any logic. The logic behind my judgment is that it has the most effective support staff who are very much willing to serve their customers. They have an excellent platform where trading is as easy as drinking a glass of water. They have also launch a demo contest where trading becomes a fun for you and at the same time you can earn money. Latest news is that the have also launched a no deposit bonus of $30. So there is every reason to trade with this broker for me.

Ayrex is having simple and easy to use platform. Ayrex is best in all brokers because they provide very good customer service. They have good quality staff. Ayrex provide fast payment withdrawals and they have minimum deposit of just 5USD which is very good thing for new comers. Ayrex also gives good deposit bonus. All this thing makes Ayrex one of the best broker.

Attachments

• ayrex bo 1.jpg
    ayrex bo 1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1

David Montagu

Trader
Jan 19, 2017
Ayrex is a good choice for newbie traders.Its have many advantages for beginners and experts both. I found it`s very fast comfortable,reliable and suitable binary platform. I was amazed by its offers which is available for beginner traders. Its lowest and very affordable deposit choice as $5 and three contests every week with $300 of prizes. The contest is very fine and great time with only one hour time limit. Anyone can win his prize in one hour, without losing his money, attending three chance in every week.

I like how fast the withdrawals of profits to neteller and skrill, in less than 3 hours is processed the payment and if you withdraw $100 or less the withdrawal of profits is processed automatically

These contests, increase my profit taking power and making me perfect very fastly in this industry. I was not interested in binary option trading but Ayrex made me a lover of binary option trading. Ayrex gives me a very good confidence and memorial experience in my life that i can not forget in my life.Thanks to Ayrex.

Attachments

• Bono.jpg
    Bono.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Deposito Mastercard.jpg
    Deposito Mastercard.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Retiro 1.jpg
    Retiro 1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 2
  • Retiro 2.jpg
    Retiro 2.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 2
Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Wall Street is one of the all time classics about trading and how much can it change a man’s soul. Directed by Oliver Stone in 1987 it tells a fascinating story of Bud Fox - a stock trader, living his life in New York City and on his way of becoming one of the most powerful people alive.

His trading idol Gekko is his dream came true, making life-changing decisions with one moto: “Greed is good”. Humanity and honesty are traded for wealth and power. Does losing yourself over it really worth it? And what are we willing to sacrifice for these ghostly dreams?

Have you ever been blinded by greed while trading? Do you always stick to money management?

Not sure about an answer? You can always check out your self-control in our Demo.

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Luis Medina

Trader
Jan 21, 2017
Perfect, very good broker I was looking for many times, recently started with a deposit of $ 10 with neteller, made profits and for testing the automatic withdrawal request a withdrawal of $ 31, the payment was made instantly to my neteller account.
The broker is really fast in execution for market orders, payments are good in all options 85% EURUSD and GBPUSD. Their service of attention to the user is the best, they are people ready to help you to solve your requirements as soon as possible.
It is the best broker I have found so far, I recommend that you try it because I know you will love it.

Attachments

• Deposito Ayrex.jpg
    Deposito Ayrex.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2
  • retiro ayrex 2.jpg
    retiro ayrex 2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 2
  • retiro ayrex.jpg
    retiro ayrex.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1

Margot Rangel

Trader
Jan 19, 2017
I would recommend Ayrex.com platform to every one because the first thing is that there is no problem of downloading meta trader platform. Ayrex offers web platform which is very easy to use and understandable, they also provide android/ios app that can be used on the go and the trade execution rate is very very fast, its about fraction of a second that you never find in other brokers.

Plenty of assets and currency pairs to trade with. They also provide demo accounts for traders. Support staffs are also very responsive. The best part of the Ayrex that I love is that It offers 1 Hour Binary Blast Contest worth of $100 to the first place every monday, wednesday and thursday without any deposit. Many options to deposit or withdraw such as Neteller, Fasapay, Unionpay and Visa/Mastercard.

Now Ayrex offering $30 No Deposit Bonus to new traders who wants to try this platform.

They offer three types of option to trade with such as SHORT TERM, HIGH/LOW and ONE TOUCH trades. The smallest trade is 30 seconds and the payout is Upto 85%, which is very unique and also fast withdrawals.

The minimum trade to start with is $5.

Overall, I will recommend Ayrex broker to everyone to just give a try.

Attachments

• Ayrex 1.jpg
    Ayrex 1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
Mar 28, 2016
How to trade binary options in Trump time?

For a while now we have been witnessing dramatically different reactions on Trump’s actions, however we haven’t heard any complaints from stock traders yet. On the contrary, stocks keep climbing up as there are strong rumours around possible ease on regulations and taxes for unbelievable 75%!
Since presidential election stocks have been demonstrating strong bullish tendency (S&P increased on 5% and Dow Jones added 1000 points more), but nobody can be sure that it will remain the same.

Are you a stock trader? Do you think bull run will go on?

Check how good you are in stock trading on our free demo!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

If you are looking for a way to check your trading skills against the other traders and won't mind profiting on it, you can check out our free Demo Binary Blast Contest tomorrow at 12:00 pm GMT.

Become one of the 8 best traders and prove that you are ready for real trading and real winnings!

You don't need to make any deposits or verify your account to be able to participate in it.

If you have been waiting for a chance to win by trading binary options, this is it, don't miss it!

Join the Contest now and become a part of the glorious competition between binary options traders!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

tran minh tri

Jan 30, 2017
I first started trading Binary Option Ayrex. I'm deposit $5 and have traded six times , Then lost all in a very short time. But I learned a lot of things in this transaction for the first time, it helped me to win the next time deposit , I loved everything about the stock market. I went to any class I could find, and spent a lot of time reading, practicing strategies and learning how to chart…
First, Now I'm delay actual trading and take me time in order to understand fundamental beginner binary options strategies first. Once you understand all of these you can start trading.l
In the meantime however i'm can trade long-term or short options instead. Long-term options are options with long expiration times such as several days to even months. The reason why i'm should do this is because casual information such as “the EUR/USD is strong” can here indeed help me to make money.

The fact that the EUR/USD is strong could highly likely mean that the EUR/USD is expected to increase compared to other currencies during a short time frame (30s,1min,2min,3min,5 min). So, if i'm have heard in the news that the “EUR/USD is strong and is expected to rise” then short-term tradesare an almost sure way to make money.
Binary Option Ayrex I find extremely good, robust system, enthusiastic support staff, thank you very much .

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Very often we hear that binary options trading is as easy as a piece of pie, but is it really? Is it the same as on demo, where you trade with the digital funds, not the real ones? All of the sudden pressure becomes too heavy and we feel more like fragile humans than trading pros.

If you want to become really good in trading, you need to learn how to control your emotions, because it can give you a lot of trouble, if market don’t go as you think it will.

There are around 10 stages of becoming a real trader, which can be slightly different depending on your personality and trading experience.

When you decide to enter the market, your decision is based on belief that this moment is perfect for trading. You feel almost certain that you know what will happen and it feels great. It is an “optimism” stage. Everything seems to be going smoothly and we are anticipating success, excited to see a positive outcome.

At that particular moment, we are starting to feel kind of smart, like a real trading expert and our critical judgement becomes overclouded. It’s hard to analyze the current situation clearly in this “smart” stage, however, it’s crucial to stay conscious to be able to stick to your risk management strategy and do not rush into unplanned trades.

When there first signs of the trade not going your way appear, we become nervous and worried. This is a start of “anxiety” stage, where we are starting to acknowledge that you can lose your investment and possible winnings and not really in control anymore.

The absence of control bring the “fear” stage in. Realisation that we’ve made a mistake starting to grow fast.

In the “panic” stage our emotions get control over our head, turning us into helpless children at the mercy of the market. Time keeps running out...

Facing a failure we often get our expectations down and make a resolution never to do to it again. “Giving up” stage helps us to cope with our current negative emotions and disappointment.

No one likes to lose and if this happens we tend to fell into “depression” stage, playing all the things that went wrong over and over again. It’s the best to avoid this part or make it as short as possible, spending some quality time with your thoughts and making real plans how not to make same mistakes in the future.

After that is done we realize that mistakes are actually the best education we can get and it can make a better trader out of us someday. “Hope” is “perpetuum mobile” for every trader, because even professionals can mess it up sometimes. Be ready that you will make mistakes eventually, but learn your lesson and make it for the benefit of you.

Fully recovered we are ready to start trading again, entering the market with the priceless experience, which will help us further on. Market is going your way and “relief” makes you a smart trader again. It is very easy to give in to this impression that you are invincible, but stay concious and keep analyzing what is going on.

This brings up back to "optimism" stage, because not only market moves in circles, but with the help of your experience and admiting that you are only human after all, it is easy to control your trading and emotions. Start analyzing not only the market, but the way how you feel about it and step a little closer to becoming a super trader!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Once upon a time a 5 years old boy named James (but everyone called him Jim anyway) decided to launch a little startup. We can not say that selling peanuts and collecting empty soda bottles made him a billionaire, but clever investing style did.

Born in 1942 Jim Rogers remains one of the most well-known and respected investors for the last 50 years. His interests have never been limited to investing only: he is also a famous businessman, financial commentator and author of many books about finance (“A bull in China”, “Hot Commodities”, “Adventure Capitalist”, etc.). What is the secret of Jim Roger’s amazing success?

Being a student at Yale and Oxford later on, Jim had studied various subjects, including economics, philosophy and politics, which allowed him to get an amazing perspective on what has been going on in the world. In 1964 he became a Wall Street man, where he first learned about stocks and bonds.

During his Wall Street years, Jim Rogers was working with another famous investor George Soros, with whom they founded the Quantum Fund, which was one of the first international funds. In 1970-80s it’s portfolio gained 4200%, while the S&P raised for 47%.

“I can remember the exact day of my first million dollars’ net worth. It was in November 1977. I was 35. I knew I needed more than that to do what I wanted when I was 37 – the age I decided to stop working to seek adventure”.

After that mind-blowing result, Rogers decided to take a break and went to travel around the world on his motorcycle. Later on, he has done it a couple of times more, for which he was picked up in the Guinness Books of World Records. He has also written a bestselling book about investing and his bike adventures (“Investment Biker”).

In 1998 Jim Rogers founded the Rogers International Commodity Index (RICI). It represents the value of a basket of commodities consumed in the global economy, ranging from agricultural to energy and metal products. Jim Roger prefers to invest in real goods, commodities raw materials and natural resources.

Speaking about Jim Roger’s trading strategy, it can be defined as “buy low and sell high”. To implement it you need to find something low priced and unpopular among other investors, but with the visible positive changes. Don’t rush into buying it right away, do you homework carefully. When you finally buy it, hold on to it until the shares will rise to the highest levels (“bubbles”). Everyone else will try to buy it and you will be able to make most of it. Be patient, if your homework is done, it will trigger eventually.

Jim Rogers does not believe in technical analysis and in trader’s skills of predicting the future. He only uses charts to check out the past and use serious fundamental reasons in his trading style, getting involved only in long term trades.

“Swim your own races” he once said. Maybe this is one Jim Roger’s best pieces of advice, because it’s very important to develop your own trading style, not copy other traders ways, but patiently evolve and complete your own.

Start your own trading history with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Today we would like to share another amazing interview with one of our best traders - Ronnie D., who has graciously agreed to share thoughts about Ayrex and the Demo Contest in particular with us. We hope, that you will find it as useful and fascinating as we do. Enjoy!

1) How do you prepare for each round?
R: "It's a really amazing experience to be in this kind of competition, where you don't need to pay anything for participation and trying out your skills and your patience. If you are lucky enough to become one of 8 winners, then a real money prize will be given to you. Prizes are starting from $5 and go up and up to $100! That is just crazy! So, I really haven't done anything special, but was trying to stay calm during the entire round. 30 minutes before the start I just checked the real trend on the market in general and specifically on the currency which i'd like to trade. A little piece of advice from me: when you try to make a quick and good prediction of next trend, base on the candles direction and reversals. That can actually save you".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?
R: "What I like the Binary Blast the most is that it is here for you 3 times each week, so even if you lose today, you can always try again tomorrow. Plus, whenever you observe a good trend after the lost one, you can open a new one right away. Because there are 30 seconds short term options, there is a really big chance to cover it up, but don't hesitate. Catch your moment!".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?
R: "To all my friends who are competing on Ayrex, there is only one thing I would like to say (in my experience of trading on Ayrex I have won two times already) don't rush after opening as many trades as you can. First of all, try to understand the trend: whether it will continue or there is a big resistance that will cause a new direction. Lastly, thank you for giving me this possibility to win and to share my experience with other traders. That's just great".

Are you ready to win? Register for the free Demo Contest and check it out for yourself!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

IOS vs. Android: this battle will never end...

Meanwhile, you can enjoy trading binary options with Ayrex on any device! Check out our apps on Google Play and App Store. Same handy features and ready to go!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

How do you feel about trading the news? We've checked what is hot at the moment and prepared a short but informative list for you. Check it out!
biggrin.png

FED decided not to increase interest rates and keep it in a range of 0.5% to 0.75%. "Measures of consumer and business sentiment have improved of late" the central bank mentioned.

President Trump meets Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on February 10-11, where trade and currencies are likely to be discussed. Traders can keep a sharp eye on USD and JPY pairs.

The Dollar recovered form it's recent fall and now are going up for the highest level in 2017.

Superbowl 2017 ended with the New England Patriots becoming the Super Bowl champions once again. The Patriots’ quarterback Tom Brady most likely became one of the greatest players of all time.

Haven't actually traded the news before? No problem! You can always try it with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Hedging
is one of the most popular systems of money management. With it’s simple methods you can get kind of insurance against negative events and losses. It can also give you a perfect winning combination, if you adjust it to one trading strategy with the 60% winning rate or more. It’s main goal is to help you minimize your losses and gain a more profits with every green trade. It is usually considered as a first step towards intelligent trading.

Let’s say that asset’s price is going in the right direction and most likely will close higher than the open price. However, there are still 5 minutes until the end of your trade and result can change dramatically in a second. You can secure your winnings by opening another trade with the same asset, but instead of choosing the same direction, you need to click on the opposite one. For instance, if you have Call option in your first trade, choose Put for your second one.

There are only 3 ways how your trades can end:
  1. Close price is higher than the open price. If your second trade was a Put option, you will win the first trade and lose the second one. Your loss from the second trade and profit from the first one will be 5% from the total loss of both investments (instead of 85%). As you can see, this method can help you to get secure against possible losses.
  2. Close price is lower than the open price. In this case you will lose Call option, but win Put option in your second trade. Again, your loss will be only 5% of invested amounts.
  3. Close price is higher for your first trade (Call option) and lower for the second trade (Put option). This is the best possible outcome, which will bring you double winnings.
Despite of all the positive sides, hedging should not be considered as an ultimate winning strategy, but it can be a real treasure in your money management.

Do you want to try intelligent trading? You can do it anytime on our free Demo Platform!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.